Need list of currently available Orbx Xbox products...

Assuming you own an Xbox, you can view what’s available in the Marketplace there.

As of today, there is the Optica, NZ Mesh, London Landmarks, Singapore Landmarks and EGLC London City Airport available for Xbox. Onestore (I.e. not Steam)) customers that have purchased these titles through the Marketplace for the PC can access them on the Xbox provided they use the same gamertag across both devices. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

Assuming you own an Xbox

well not quite yet, Ed, it is arriving in a few weeks,

so it seemed that I had no way of finding current Orbx Xbox products - as I am pre-planning my Xbox MFS setup,

it would also seem that I have to purchase my Orbx products that I purchased for my Steam PC version for a second time to use with Xbox - in other words I basically pay for London twice if I want it also for the Xbox…

Just now, Ed Correia said:

We can explore other methods of maintaining a public list of what is available for the console.

that would be great, Ed

& thanks for letting me know what Orbx Xbox products are available now - the actual list was surprising, but enables me to plan deployment…

& lot of purchasing decisions are made using iPad searches, for instance…

1 hour ago, Ed Correia said:

Adding a separate section for XBox on our site may lead to some customer confusion as it may infer that a purchase here will be available on the XBox. We can explore other methods of maintaining a public list of what is available for the console.

Oh I understand. thanks for the clarification

13 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

well not quite yet, Ed, it is arriving in a few weeks,

so it seemed that I had no way of finding current Orbx Xbox products - as I am pre-planning my Xbox MFS setup,

it would also seem that I have to purchase my Orbx products that I purchased for my Steam PC version for a second time to use with Xbox - in other words I basically pay for London twice if I want it also for the Xbox…

Summarising what Ed has said is that at this moment - all the Orbx (and Just Flight etc) that we have bought for the PC is just that - only the PC - and for the same item on 

X Box - we will have to buy again - unless - we have bought items through the Market Place in the first instance.

Which means in my case - I have ceased to buy any more items for the PC - other than from Microsoft for the sim - because I will definitely move to X box so that I can get a better resolution and use my  4K Monitors -- and one day - maybe Orbx and others can come to some arrangement with MS  for 3rd Party direct - or the status quo of their sales thro MS

• Like 1