Tofino/Long Beach Airport BC - MSFS 2020

BradB

27 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Some nice shots here John...is the L-19 Bird Dog you are flying in this set? If so, very capable little bird ;)

Landon

Yep , the L-19 is on the hunt . :):D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stillwater said:

Once again amazing details in a peaceful surrounding...

Thanks Gerold , the weather was actually this nice in RL today . I visited here many years ago with my Dad . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Very nice shots John,

I must say, I have always wanted one of those

big Yankee campervans.:o

cheers

Gumby

Not so sure one our “Yankee RV’s” would work for someone that lives on a Island……..:unsure::P:D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Not so sure one our “Yankee RV’s” would work for someone that lives on a Island……..:unsure::P:D

I can attest to that...lol! Having lived on an island, parking is a premium and even trying to park a medium size car can be a challenge. :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

I can attest to that...lol! Having lived on an island, parking is a premium and even trying to park a medium size car can be a challenge. :D

Yes there are some pretty narow roads up on the North Shore of Oahu and elsewhere for sure . Do you miss the weather in the Islands at all ? .

16 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yes there are some pretty narow roads up on the North Shore of Oahu and elsewhere for sure . Do you miss the weather in the Islands at all ? .

To be honest John, no, I do not miss the weather at all, for several reasons. Granted, Hawaii is beautiful, and I did enjoy my three years living there. That said, I missed having four seasons, and since I love love love alpine skiing, I really missed the weather that goes along with that. I am really not a beach bum kind of guy at all. I grew up a surfer kid in SoCal in the 80's and got enough sand up my a$$ to last a life time (not to mention all the sand from the Middle East too...lol), so the beach does not do anything for at all, really. But, I was not miserable by any means, and the weather is mostly very pleasant there if you don't miss Fall and Winter. But, when it was time to go for me, I was more then ready ;) And I don't complain about the weather here in Colorado at all. The summer's are absolutely a joy...the hottest day we had this past summer was like 88 or 89 degrees, and most days are where I live in the summer are around 79-82 degrees....very pleasant. The winter gets cold and windy, but I like that, so no big deal for me. Shoveling snow for me is just another way to get in my daily workout ;) 

Hope that answers your question :D

Landon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, Sniper31 said:

Some nice shots here John...is the L-19 Bird Dog you are flying in this set? If so, very capable little bird ;)

Landon

Thanks Landon .

18 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Once again amazing details in a peaceful surrounding...

Thanks Gerold .

18 hours ago, John Mac said:

Amazing captures John, sharp shots with great detail!

John.

Thanks John .

17 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain .

16 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Very nice shots John,

I must say, I have always wanted one of those

big Yankee campervans.:o

cheers

Gumby

Thanks mate ,

13 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots John, the airport looks very nice.

Thanks John .