V5.2 True Earth Blurry Textures US.

haks11

I currently run P3D V5.2 with the client and content updated only, from the previous version 5.1. 

I have purchased True Earth Oregon, Washington, NorCal but every single time I fly in and out of those areas, I experience extreme blurry textures. It only fixes itself when I open settings and change a slider, which makes the whole sim reload. 

I have resynced within Orbx Central, I have also verified all the files and I purchased FFTF Dynamic, which made no difference and the issue of blurriness still persists. 

Not sure what else I can do, in order to potentially fix the blurry textures.

2021-10-6_18-21-7-6.jpg

2021-10-6_18-21-9-138.jpg

2021-10-6_18-21-12-813.jpg

2021-10-6_18-21-20-224.jpg

2021-10-6_18-21-27-688.jpg

2021-10-6_18-24-11-375.jpg

5 hours ago, haks11 said:

It only fixes itself when I open settings and change a slider, which makes the whole sim reload. 

Hi, welcome to the forums

This is happening (your above statement) because the sim is being paused for a few moments while you make changes and allowing your PC to catch up to what is being asked of it, which is to load the scenery..

The TE products are extremely complex and were more designed for lower and slower flying....not too many PC's, if any, can handle the work load your screenshot's are showing with the fighter jet in afterburner mode.

Please try a much slower aircraft, that allows your PC to keep up.

On 10/10/2021 at 4:37 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, welcome to the forums

This is happening (your above statement) because the sim is being paused for a few moments while you make changes and allowing your PC to catch up to what is being asked of it, which is to load the scenery..

The TE products are extremely complex and were more designed for lower and slower flying....not too many PC's, if any, can handle the work load your screenshot's are showing with the fighter jet in afterburner mode.

Please try a much slower aircraft, that allows your PC to keep up.

I have flown with the FSLabs and PMDG aircraft but it is still the same, I understand the F35 is a faster jet but it is also occurring with slower commercial planes 

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

a slower aircraft to me would be trying a GA or even q400, what are your system specs? what are your sim settings? not seeing this but maybe with more info we can be more help...

Specs are: 

i7-9700k 

RTX 2070 Super

P3D v5.2 settings: 

image.png.40d957b9de1958aa0c7793aaabe45203.png

image.thumb.png.a49cfaf1ca2d54df6391c114d5378d9f.png

13 hours ago, haks11 said:

I have flown with the FSLabs and PMDG aircraft but it is still the same, I understand the F35 is a faster jet but it is also occurring with slower commercial planes

These aircraft are also very complex and will not allow your PC to keep up if they are flown at lower altitudes over the TE products. Maybe try the FSLabs and PMDG commercial airliners at their normal cruising altitude. 

Also try a Cessna 172 just for laughs and see what happens.

What happens if you pause the sim for a minute or two when the textures are blurry?

• Upvote 1