answered Not sure were this should be posted. It's a Orbx Central and P3D5.x question

Being the devs of Orbx Central don't monitor that part of the forum, hoping someone can possibly answer my ? here.

I was updating all my Orbx stuff for P3d5.x   I noticed it showed all my airfields I had purchased.

Does anyone know of a way I could print my fields out, so I could remember what i have.

Then I could jsut look at my list to see an airport I might want to check out in P3d5.x

I have so many, I need a list.  I could prolly scrteenshot and edit in Photoshop, just hoping for easier way if possible.

Than You

David

I don't know of any way.  But I do know that an Excel spreadsheet wouldn't take too long to knock up and once you have it, searching and updating is a breeze.

All my flightsim purchases going back to the FS98 days are on my spreadsheet (though not the Orbx ones) and anytime I need a pw, order no etc, the info is right there.

Hi David

You could also log into your Orbx Direct account (the website, not the Orbx Central app) and click on Account, then right click and select print and it will capture all the pages of your listed products to print.

• Thanks 1