Flight around Mount Cook - PC-6 Waiheke ZK-WHK

Flight around Mount Cook thanks to Orbx NZ mesh - repaint PC-6 "Waiheke ZK-WHK" (Fictional with painting from stamps and art by maori native people)

014.jpg

000.jpg

000c.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

017.jpg

023.jpg

035.jpg

030.jpg

038.jpg

Happy flights in this beautiful area ! repaint available at flightsim.to   :-)

040.jpg

• Like 8

Very immersive spread of screengrabs Jean. That aircraft paint scheme really looks good too. Even though personally not a huge PC-6 fan, she looks very good in these shots....well done!

Cheers!

Landon

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, boetie said:

Truley amazing Jean! Thank you for sharing mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

thank you Graeme, a really great place to fly :)

7 hours ago, lifejogger said:

New Zealand has some great looking mountains and  and you did a great job capturing them in your screenshots!!!!!!!!!

many thanks John - well easy to get nice shots with such great mountains :-)

7 hours ago, BradB said:

Grand set of shots Jean Marc . :):)

glad you liked Brad 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John Mac said:

Fantastic mountain shots and I love the livery as well.

Thank you,

John.

thanks John !! a very personal livery full of stickers...but great stickers B) but the original and really beautiful livery without stickers is from Jan Kees !

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Very immersive spread of screengrabs Jean. That aircraft paint scheme really looks good too. Even though personally not a huge PC-6 fan, she looks very good in these shots....well done!

Cheers!

Landon

many thanks Landon - well I did quite a lot of repaints for msfs2020 and all of them have plenty of beautiful "screen grabs" ;) I love to collect and paste these old pictures from matchbox, stamps, painting and so in relationship to the country where I fly :) sometimes maybe to many stickers :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jean marc said:

sometimes maybe to many stickers :rolleyes:

Well, I think the stickers look cool....like a vintage, global traveler's suitcase from the 50's and 60's with all those stickers slapped all over from all the places he/she has been. :)

Cheers!

Landon 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 1:21 AM, Sniper31 said:

like a vintage, global traveler's suitcase from the 50's and 60's with all those stickers slapped all over from all the places he/she has been. :)

oh yes great time with pleasant suitcases full of beautiful stickers - pictures of travels that you can dream - I never had a such one in the 80's-'90's travelling a lot but always with my rucksack...that I still have and I used it 2 years ago in China :)

On 10/4/2021 at 3:52 AM, zkdos said:

Cool shots and perfect location for the Porter!

thanks Andy

On 10/4/2021 at 3:52 AM, zkdos said:

There are some more real world kiwi PC6 liveries available for the Milviz aircraft here too: https://flightsim.to/profile/kcgb/uploads

yes but I prefer fictional ones like the one I make :rolleyes:

On 10/4/2021 at 11:48 AM, adambar said:

Superb set of shots Jean Marc! :)

Hi Adam many thanks - very glad you had pleasure to see these ! great place to fly ... or to visit ? You are not so far ... B) ?

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, ikbenik said:

Beautiful pictured landscape and plane in approriate livery

thank you very much Ikbenik :) So a fictional repaint with many stickers - my problem is that I collect so many of these, and all are very beautiful and it is difficult to limit their quantities on the plane ... so many empty places :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great collection of shots, well done.

great place easy to get good shots B) thank you Don

20 hours ago, wain71 said:

some fantastic shots, I have so much to explore....bought a lot lately but not had time to try anything out, must create more ME time I think...

thank you Wayne :) sure ME time is a priority we have only one life B) Happy coming flights !