Ju52 at LOWI - picture heavy

Adam Banks

Great little presentation of the looks of the JU52 and of course the good looking LOWI scenery Adam. This aircraft has had my attention as well, but have not purchased just as of yet, mainly for the same reason that held you back. But, I just might have to pull the trigger thanks to your pics ;)

Cheers!

Landon

1 hour ago, John Mac said:

Great shots Adam and a wonderful showcase for the JU. Pity it’s marketplace only as I prefer to buy through OrbxDirect.

Any chance of an official Orbx-type-person enlightening us as to whether there's a possibility this might happen? A bit late for me, but there's already two posts above that say they much prefer that route. I can't say I blame them. Other than the fact you might get a little extra control, Orbx Central has grown into a fantastic little application that makes spending yet more money a doddle, LOL!

As to the "Tante-Ju" - I can see why it's become such an iconic aircraft (in RL). For me, only the DC-3 comes that close ... though the more recent C-130 is also a contender!

Thanks also for the nice comments. I really enjoyed flying the Ju52, taking the shots, then posting them. If anyone else appreciates them, then it's the icing on the cake!

Holy cow!  How are #'s 2 and 3 NOT photos??  Good grief, I wish to Gawd A2A and PMDG would get their planes in this sim.  I made a nice 737 flight today after a hiatus because of massive problems but dealing with it.  I talk to Martyn daily through email, he's hanging in there, if you know what I mean.

I miss everyone here but too busy woodworking to spend much time here.  

Best to you all and Adam, amazing shots!

• Upvote 2

Great shots Adam, like reality.

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Holy cow!  How are #'s 2 and 3 NOT photos??  Good grief, I wish to Gawd A2A and PMDG would get their planes in this sim.  I made a nice 737 flight today after a hiatus because of massive problems but dealing with it.  I talk to Martyn daily through email, he's hanging in there, if you know what I mean.

I miss everyone here but too busy woodworking to spend much time here.  

Best to you all and Adam, amazing shots!

Good to See you back here, Jack, and to read about Martyn. Now I know you are woodworking, may you have sufficient progress!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots Adam, like reality.

Good to See you back here, Jack, and to read about Martyn. Now I know you are woodworking, may you have sufficient progress!

Thanks Gerold.  Been doing it for 45 years but now I have a complete shop.  Been making everything from toys to furniture to pens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1