We welcome Jetstream Designs as a new Partner to OrbxDirect!

Orbx

jetstream-designs-e420e939e3-overlay.png

We are pleased to have JetStream Designs joining us as a Partner. They have been creating detailed airport sceneries for flight simulation since 2013 and aim to develop airports as close as possible to their real-life counterparts.

Available now for purchase.

6153a50a1fc05.jpg

LFPO Paris Orly International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Buy_Button.png

$32.90 AUD

Sales tax will be calculated at checkout where applicable.

US$23.65 | €20,38 | £17.60

USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

6153a7384df92.jpg

LFRS Nantes Atlantique International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Buy_Button.png

$25.80 AUD
US$18.55 | €15,98 | £13.80

6153aa591a215.jpg

LIML Milan Linate International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Buy_Button.png

$25.80 AUD
US$18.55 | €15,98 | £13.80

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bburkley said:

I own all of the JetStream products, each of which I've purchased direct through FlightBeam. Is there a way to connect my license to Orbx Central?

Unfortunately no arrangements have been made for licence transfers, sorry.

@Ed Correia Understood that licence transfers won't be available. 

But if I may, Orbx Central is beginning to look very bloated under the Store tab, yet MSFS has only been out for little over a year. I honestly dread to think what it would look like after another year (and more). There are many sceneries that I have purchased through Orbx and there are plenty that I have purchased elsewhere (e.g. the recent Aerosoft additions which I owned long before the Orbx/Aerosoft partnership and all the above mentioned JetStream Design sceneries). Frankly, if I have purchased elsewhere (and transfers aren't possible) these are purely clutter in the store presented to me as I'm not going to repurchase the exact same item. To this point, would it be possible to mark a scenery as owned elsewhere; whether that be automatic by the app (as other scenery stores already do) or a manual toggle that the user can tag it with. And with regards to the amassing clutter, can we please get filters under each Region group; possible filters could be: Installed, Owned (Orbx), Owned (Other marketplace), Unowned, Wishlist, On Sale.

I am not exaggerating in saying that I'm beginning to find it a chore to look through the Store tab for new items; so I do hope you take this into consideration.

Many thanks,

Ashleigh

Edited by AT.Flight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Definitely agree, Ashleigh. 

I also believe that when arranging "partners" under the Orbx Central distribution (same goes for Aerosoft One, Contrail, etc.) there should be a cross recognition of licenses owned by customers - the only ones benefiting from these partnerships are Orbx, Aerosoft, etc. This is starting to become incredibly messy. The other day, I almost re-purchased an Aerosoft scenery through the Orbx Central app that I already owned from Aerosoft direct.

Yes indeed, scary to think what this will look like 1, 2 years and beyond from now...

Clean it up guys.

Brandon

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bburkley said:

Definitely agree, Ashleigh. 

I also believe that when arranging "partners" under the Orbx Central distribution (same goes for Aerosoft One, Contrail, etc.) there should be a cross recognition of licenses owned by customers - the only ones benefiting from these partnerships are Orbx, Aerosoft, etc. This is starting to become incredibly messy. The other day, I almost re-purchased an Aerosoft scenery through the Orbx Central app that I already owned from Aerosoft direct.

Yes indeed, scary to think what this will look like 1, 2 years and beyond from now...

Clean it up guys.

Have to agree.

After all the trouble of various stores, licence keys and installer apps over the past four years with P3D, I'm limiting my MSFS purchases to either Orbx Central or Contrail. My own fault, I know, but I got into a mess with buying three sceneries that I already owned again.
It's difficult to keep track, especially when I'm still using P3D for the vast majority of my flight simming right now.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, AT.Flight said:

I honestly dread to think what it would look like after another year (and more).

Like a Pricesmart or Walmart :lol:

It will increase, that is a fact

10 hours ago, AT.Flight said:

can we please get filters under each Region group

Sounds like a good idea

In time they'll arrange all and will improve everything

The boom of clients being added is very new, while growing it will also improve, I'm sure

Cheers

Carlos

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Sounds like a good idea

In time they'll arrange all and will improve everything

The boom of clients being added is very new, while growing it will also improve, I'm sure

Cheers

Carlos

Thinks - a Flashing Light Bulb:rolleyes:

Maybe they have all worked out that Orbx have  - "probably" - done a deal to represent all of them

when Orbx solves the problem of supplying product for X Box series S and X - which one - ie me -

can only access their addons via "The Marketplace" on the Booming console market:ph34r:

My confidence - and patience -  is that Orbx will solve all these problems - caused by an unforeseen

size  - of this market change - before much longer - and long before I can get my hands on a series XB)

Edited by John Heaton

• Orbx locked this topic