Thank you Orbx for providing great products

bill55

As the title says; Thank you for providing quality products for my X-Plane 11.55

I've been a pilot since I was 16 I'm retired now.

I cannot fly anymore, due to health reasons.  So I spend my flight time at my desk. I cannot tell you how much your products mean. It brings back many memories of my 172.

Anyway, just wanted you to know.

P.S. XP - fix your ATC PLEASE

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Hello Bill, and welcome to the Forum!  Orbx creates a great selection of beautiful scenery which makes SIM flying realistic and rewarding.  While I never got my pilot's license (when I could pass the medical, I couldn't afford it, now that I can afford it, can't pass the medical) I try to do all of my SIM flights by the book, and as accurately as possible.  That includes ATC.  I don't know where you fly, but if in the western 2/3 of the USA, consider PilotEdge.  Live ATC 15 hours a day, and they are good, though sometimes short on patience with those who don't know the ATC system and haven't done their homework.  Though I live on the East Coast of the USA, I've been flying in the overlapping Orbx land/ PilotEdge land for the last few years.

Ken

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bill55 said:

As the title says; Thank you for providing quality products for my X-Plane 11.55

I've been a pilot since I was 16 I'm retired now.

I cannot fly anymore, due to health reasons.  So I spend my flight time at my desk. I cannot tell you how much your products mean. It brings back many memories of my 172.

Anyway, just wanted you to know.

P.S. XP - fix your ATC PLEASE

Have never piloted a real plane Bill but share your sentiments. Being an aviation nut for decades and discovering Orbx, oh boy, I was hooked!

Best regards

Graeme :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bill55 said:

Thank you Ken, I'll try PilotEdge.  I'm on the west coast. Enjoy your flying experience.

They offer five hours free trial.  If you like we can do a flight together on Monday to get you familiar with it.  I'm currently at KWJF, going to KSBA, weather permitting. So far I'm just flying VFR.

Ken

• Like 1