Piper Saratoga at KRDD Redding P3d 4.5

andiflyit

Hi all,

hope everybody is fine here. After months I am flying a bit again and I did my first video in acceptable HD quality. :)

This is really not very much, only a short flight around KRDD, but perhaps I will do more in the future.

Seems to work also with my MS Flightsimulator and my Xplane.

So far I don't use a microphone or so to speak during the flight, sorry. Hope the link works. 

Thank you very much for viewing.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BradB said:

Great to see your video's again mate . :):)

Thank you very much John! :)

14 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Well done in one of the best Aircraft in the hangar - and I flew one in the 80s

I await Carenado placing this in the MSFS2020

Glad you like it. I never flew an aircraft in real life but I like this one here very much in the simulator. 

It's rather strong, climbs well and flies very stable. And it's a high quality model.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Thank you very much John! :)

Glad you like it. I never flew an aircraft in real life but I like this one here very much in the simulator. 

It's rather strong, climbs well and flies very stable. And it's a high quality model.

I note that you are in P3D - and following the Carenado Saratoga - you might enjoy the twin version - The Seneca

which has the same dashboard

If you have MSFS 20-20 - Carenado have a Seneca in the marketplace - with steam dashboard - much more like

the period that I flew in both types - the 70/80s

As I said before - I wish Carenado would bring out the Saratoga in 2020 because it would complete the set -

between the Arrow -  to the Seneca - to the included Seminole

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 6:44 AM, John Heaton said:

I note that you are in P3D - and following the Carenado Saratoga - you might enjoy the twin version - The Seneca

which has the same dashboard

If you have MSFS 20-20 - Carenado have a Seneca in the marketplace - with steam dashboard - much more like

the period that I flew in both types - the 70/80s

As I said before - I wish Carenado would bring out the Saratoga in 2020 because it would complete the set -

between the Arrow -  to the Seneca - to the included Seminole

On the long run they will bring a lot of their aircraft to MS 2020 at Carenado I think. They have quite a lot,

so they have a lot of work to do.....:) I would very much like to have the 2 Rockwell Commander there as well.

Edited by andiflyit