London Biggin Hill - Microsoft Flight Simulator - Pilot Plus

With these preview shots and your description, one can already tell how much you are focusing on how to make this very special, historic airport developed in the right, honorably way. I will be watching this development in earnest :) 

Cheers!

Landon

Edited by Sniper31
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EasternT3 said:

Great little airport. I wonder if you would consider adding the Formula 1 Building that's pretty much adjacent to the airfield, and then when we get a 146 we can fly the proper FOM ops. Thanks

I can confirm that the F1 building will be included in the package! ;)

• Like 1

I love visiting this airport when in the UK from Melbourne, Australia.  Will you be including the beautiful RAF Chapel and new Museum, and the Spit and Hurricane at the entrance gates to the chapel and museum?  How about including Winston Churchill’s nearby home, Chartwell - he was a frequent visitor to the airport - it would be a nice bonus,  but now I’m being greedy!  Cheers.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pipeorgan said:

Don’t forget the Spitfire Hangar, my real life flight is booked for next month.:smile:

Instant buy for me.

To fly in a spit has always been my dream.  My wife says go for it, but I think too expensive.  On my last visit to the UK I was standing on the top of Dover Castle with my wife and son when two spits flew by.  They thought it was OK - but I nearly peed myself!  Anyway, hope you have great weather and it is everything you want it to be.  How long is the flight and how much?  Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flsm (Frank) said:

To fly in a spit has always been my dream.  My wife says go for it, but I think too expensive.  On my last visit to the UK I was standing on the top of Dover Castle with my wife and son when two spits flew by.  They thought it was OK - but I nearly peed myself!  Anyway, hope you have great weather and it is everything you want it to be.  How long is the flight and how much?  Cheers.

If you ever get of lockdown Frank , here you go : https://australianwarbirds.com.au/warbird-adventure-flights/

2 hours ago, BradB said:

If you ever get of lockdown Frank , here you go : https://australianwarbirds.com.au/warbird-adventure-flights/

Yeah, thanks Brad, knew about them, but no Spit unfortunately.  I think UK and NZ are only places where you can go in a Spit.  BTW, how the hell did you get to 36.6K posts!  Cheers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, flsm (Frank) said:

It‘s also been mine ever since being a young boy reading the Biggles books. Yes it is very expensive but I am very lucky as it is a birthday present. It is a 45 min flight to Beachy Head with a victory roll etc. included. I will also be able to take control at some stage so I am practising at the moment with the FlyingIron Simulations Spitfire in msfs2020 in VR. The whole experience is about 2 hours see https://flyaspitfire.com/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 5:44 PM, mikee said:

What happened to London Biggin Hill ??

The project is sitill under development by the team! - We are working hard to ensure the accuracy is comparable to that of our EGTK project :) As a smaller team, resource can sometimes be limited, but we greatly appreciate your interest and support!

Edited by Pilot Plus
  • Like 7

On 2/12/2022 at 11:11 PM, Pilot Plus said:

The project is sitill under development by the team! - We are working hard to ensure the accuracy is comparable to that of our EGTK project :) As a smaller team, resource can sometimes be limited, but we greatly appreciate your interest and support!

Great news ! 

Looking forward for more previous :)

• Like 1

• Orbx locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/18/2022 at 12:26 PM, BlueFinn said:

Now that we will soon get the BBJ into MSFS, is there any news about Biggin Hill?

Will definitely be one of my destinations with that aircraft

+1 :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...