EGPF - Glasgow Airport, gateway to Scotland.

On 12/1/2021 at 5:13 PM, EasternT3 said:

Looking great, can't wait to pick it up

On 12/1/2021 at 5:21 PM, Donka said:

Outstanding as per usual. 

On 12/1/2021 at 5:25 PM, Hugo_J said:

Amazing and incredible shots ! Thanks a lot for this beautiful rendition of Glasgow, will be a day-one purchase for me !
I hope you have brand new amazing projects for the future :)

21 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

That is one nice and exciting feature list! These preview screenshots look even better then expected! Should be a hit. :) 

Landon

20 hours ago, daan_vb said:

That looks stunning!

15 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Looks amazing :wub:

7 hours ago, Quaere Verum said:

100% day one purchase.

Absolutely incredible work.

49 minutes ago, dave r said:

I've been waiting on this one since it was announced.  Cannot wait!!

Thank you guys for your continued support, you're the reason this is possible! :)

Edited by pyreegue
  • Like 7

Although I have spent a ton of money in the Black Friday sales (especially from Orbx) and I already have UK2000 Glasgow, I'm very tempted to get this as it looks stunning, Have Pyreegue announced the price yet?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eaim said:

Although I have spent a ton of money in the Black Friday sales (especially from Orbx) and I already have UK2000 Glasgow, I'm very tempted to get this as it looks stunning, Have Pyreegue announced the price yet?

Not to dump on UK2000 as their creation is okay but this version is genuinely in a different league. Pyreegue have surpassed their own quality Edinburgh release. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Donka said:

Not to dump on UK2000 as their creation is okay but this version is genuinely in a different league. Pyreegue have surpassed their own quality Edinburgh release. 

I agree - I love and have supported Gary's creations for years and will continue with the niche airports, but for me Pyreegue is in the current top 3 developers for MSFS, I've just realised how important Orbx are because if Orbx hadn't have picked Pyreegue up as a partner, I would never have been introduced to their amazing work

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PiotrMKG said:

superb video of this upcoming product, I know some won't care but I like the fact that time has been taken to model cars, vans, buses and airport vehicles to a very high level, sometimes an airport looks great then you see a very poor detailed bus on the apron and it for me anyway is disappointing, this though seems to be up to another level...really can't wait to get this.....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, steve86 said:

*very nice scenery but AIG traffic doesnt depart from runway 23 they just sit there, they work on default airport 

* ramp 14 your aircraft will spawn sideways on the stand 

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.12.03 - 21.17.14.88.png

Many thanks for your feedback, I’ll address these issues. AIG did confirm that some airports have this issue but it is not known what’s causing this, because SDK Runway sequence is correct, taxiway - hold short - runway. 

21 hours ago, Quaere Verum said:

Happy Birthday Pyreegue.

I hope you have a great day and wish you every success on the launch of Glasgow Airport.

Cheers

Terry 

Thank you for your kind wishes, appreciate it :)

• Like 3

On 12/4/2021 at 4:54 PM, carlosqr said:

Happy belate birthday Viacheslav

Hope you had a good time

On 12/4/2021 at 8:04 PM, Donka said:

Yup, I thought your birthday was in March due to the regional formatting. Hope you had a good one Vi!

On 12/4/2021 at 10:57 PM, EasternT3 said:

Looking forward to picking Glasgow up tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Viacheslav

Thank you guys a lot for your birthday wishes 

I used Glasgow airport many times in the 1990's as a commercial airlines passenger and for helicopter survey work throughout Scotland, this is absolutely wonderful scenery of the airport.

May I also add my vote to others for a similar model of the East Midlands airport EGNX, which has been sadly neglected in MSFS. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Beedan said:

Looking great as always when it comes to the amount of detail from Edinburgh into Glasgow from these shots.

Just a question?

Any plans to bring it to P3D?

Keep up the great work

Thanks! P3D version is not considered. 

29 minutes ago, gordonhutchison said:

@pyreegue any plans for more Scottish airports? (Prestwick, Aberdeen, Inverness)

Happy new year!

Yes indeed. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

@pyreegue have you found a way of fixing the ai stopping short  and contacting atc before entering runway 23 yet, i did see the atc give a small aircraft to taxi and hold short at B1 and the ai took off perfect but the rest of the ai went to taxi way A1 and never stopped 

cheers 

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2022.02.06 - 14.54.27.72.jpg

2 minutes ago, steve86 said:

@pyreegue have you found a way of fixing the ai stopping short  and contacting atc before entering runway 23 yet, i did see the atc give a small aircraft to taxi and hold short at B1 and the ai took off perfect but the rest of the ai went to taxi way A1 and never stopped 

cheers 

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2022.02.06 - 14.54.27.72.jpg

Hello, does this happen randomly or is this always like that? Is this a 3rd party traffic addon or default traffic? 

21 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Hello, does this happen randomly or is this always like that? Is this a 3rd party traffic addon or default traffic? 

hi its aig traffic but it does happen with default ai aswel, happens all the time, but when i uninstall your mod the ai works perfect on default glasgow from HOLD SHORT  A1,

Just now, steve86 said:

hi its aig traffic but it does happen with default ai aswel, happens all the time, but when i uninstall your mod the ai works perfect on default glasgow from HOLD SHORT  A1,

Not even sure how to investigate to be honest, hold short point is placed correctly and linked to a taxiway/runway slot. Microsoft validated the scenery as well. I'll try moving it around and see if that works.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Not even sure how to investigate to be honest, hold short point is placed correctly and linked to a taxiway/runway slot. Microsoft validated the scenery as well. I'll try moving it around and see if that works.

cheers