EGPF - Glasgow Airport, gateway to Scotland.

2 hours ago, Donka said:

Detail is on another level. Looking forward to this one. 

54 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Great news! The models in the final shot are stunning (well they all are)

29 minutes ago, Hugo_J said:

As always, incredible news ! Keep up your absolutely STUNNING work ! 

29 minutes ago, gordonhutchison said:

Appreciate all the love Scottish airports are getting from @pyreegue, you absolute legend!!! :D

Thank you all guys so much for your support! 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 7:30 PM, Sniper31 said:

Some super preview shots! Love all the detail and happy to see more Scottish locations developed :) 

On 9/17/2021 at 10:03 AM, wain71 said:

wow this looks like being another fantastically detailed addon......

On 9/17/2021 at 12:48 PM, futurebreadmachine said:

You're definitely doing some serious work Pyreegue! I'm more than happy to have you onboard MSFS development, looks stunning!

On 9/18/2021 at 3:40 AM, pilotskcx said:

The colored glass is really neat. :)  Another great airport on the way!

On 9/18/2021 at 5:30 AM, greybeard said:

Always nice to have quality work of this standard to look forward to.

Best wishes & do hope you reap the rewards for this complex work.

Kevin

5 hours ago, boetie said:

Great news! Your previews look outstanding. A Scottish airport with this much detail is a must buy for me. Wishing you much success.

Cheers

Graeme :)

2 hours ago, Maelmoor said:

Looks amazing! Your previous airport's are masterpieces, Edinburgh is outstanding (loved the addition of people)! Looking greatly forward to Glasgow, hopefully Orbx will release the Scottish region there about too!

Keep up the good work!

Can't find the words guys, appreciate your support, my passion is alive and on fire thanks to you!

• Like 8

Out of nowhere, a top tier Developer.  Loving all of your titles, and the interiors..well my friend you're revolutionaring the "game".  Scenery development like this couldn't have come at a better time.  Thank you., for being on fire and inspired and inspiring others.  Looking forward to Glasgow and the next..."ones" ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chmarschner said:

Looks absolut amazing. Please could you set a parking position for scotlands air ambulance service in your scenery? For the HPG H 145 it would be very usefull.

With current SDK it's not possible to set it to a "helicopter" type of ramp, so AI will spawn there in their silly planes. I'll look for a workaround, no promises though. Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant!

This will make a fine addition to the Edinburgh product!   A Top Notch Developer who I am very happy to support, having purchased ALL your sceneries so far and Reviewed a couple of them!

A definate purchase for me, followed by a full review on my channel!

Fantastic!     ( . . . . although I really wish you would do Kharkiv UKHH !! . . . .  )

Lee

VirtualAirlinePilot.Org

Edited by BAW9DV
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BAW9DV said:

Brilliant!

This will make a fine addition to the Edinburgh product!   A Top Notch Developer who I am very happy to support, having purchased ALL your sceneries so far and Reviewed a couple of them!

A definate purchase for me, followed by a full review on my channel!

Fantastic!     ( . . . . although I really wish you would do Kharkiv UKHH !! . . . .  )

Lee

VirtualAirlinePilot.Org

Thank you for your Support Lee! Fell in love with Scotland, lovely place and lovely people, and as an "artist", I need that kick to turn an airport into a labor of love. Here's a little treat from Glasgow, development is going at a great pace. Cheers 

unknown.png 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2021 at 10:20 AM, Er!k said:

I think a lot of devs will wait to release since SU7 is around the corner (release tommorrow) to see if no issues come up?

Indeed. Releasing something before an update is asking for trouble (and work :D) 

46D0EAD0-DF95-428E-A1A2-27730EF6D6DA.png

5DDB22EE-8278-4885-9967-6FD0813D8C5C.png

Edited by pyreegue
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...