Orbx GB Central

Seasider53

With the above pack, I was wondering what airports are included in the towns and cities covered. I removed my mod for Blackpool Airport and saw it was modelled with the GB Central pack installed. I'm assuming Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle are also included (if only in a basic form)?

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, B12 said:

Will there be a South and North to follow on to this product?

Why bother?  - if you have Central - you have the North of England - nothing else matters

Blimey!!  - Blackpool Tower and Pleasure Beach  - Old Trafford  - both Liverpool Cathedrals - Lake district - the whole of Lancashire and Yorkshire -

what more could you want   :rolleyes:;):D 

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Why bother?  - if you have Central - you have the North of England - nothing else matters

Blimey!!  - Blackpool Tower and Pleasure Beach  - Old Trafford  - both Liverpool Cathedrals - Lake district - the whole of Lancashire and Yorkshire -

Old Trafford? What's that? :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Scotland could use some more detail love too, its no coincidence I live here of course :)

• Like 2