Jump to content

Van Nuys Airport for P3D


B747man
 Share

Recommended Posts

They working on it:

 

And from our Indies, we have the following that are in deep development:

  • KAVX Catalina for MSFS (Ken & Tim)
  • ENTO Torp for P3D (Finn)
  • KVNY Van Nuys for P3D & MSFS (Matteo).
  • LIPH Treviso for MSFS (Matteo)
  • SBSP São Paulo for MSFS (Matteo)
  • ESSB Stockholm Bromma for MSFS & P3D (Marcus)

 

Of course, as always remember:  " ... we know in flight sim (and in life!) things can change fast, so we reserve the right to modify the list and the sequence, so best to keep checking our “coming soon” page to be up to date with what is coming next. "

 

Source:  

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ftxpolo said:

They working on it:

 

And from our Indies, we have the following that are in deep development:

  • KAVX Catalina for MSFS (Ken & Tim)
  • ENTO Torp for P3D (Finn)
  • KVNY Van Nuys for P3D & MSFS (Matteo).
  • LIPH Treviso for MSFS (Matteo)
  • SBSP São Paulo for MSFS (Matteo)
  • ESSB Stockholm Bromma for MSFS & P3D (Marcus)

 

Of course, as always remember:  " ... we know in flight sim (and in life!) things can change fast, so we reserve the right to modify the list and the sequence, so best to keep checking our “coming soon” page to be up to date with what is coming next. "

 

Source:  

 

 

Thanks for the info. I'm glad that stuff is still being made for P3D.  MSFS looks amazing, but I just don't have a PC that can handle it.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2021 at 1:06 PM, ftxpolo said:

They working on it:

 

And from our Indies, we have the following that are in deep development:

  • KAVX Catalina for MSFS (Ken & Tim)
  • ENTO Torp for P3D (Finn)
  • KVNY Van Nuys for P3D & MSFS (Matteo).
  • LIPH Treviso for MSFS (Matteo)
  • SBSP São Paulo for MSFS (Matteo)
  • ESSB Stockholm Bromma for MSFS & P3D (Marcus)

 

Of course, as always remember:  " ... we know in flight sim (and in life!) things can change fast, so we reserve the right to modify the list and the sequence, so best to keep checking our “coming soon” page to be up to date with what is coming next. "

 

Source:  

 

 

KAVX and KVNY are already released vy Orbx for MSFS.

 

Rod

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Count me in. I've seen the screenshots from MSFS version and I'm very chuffed. (I too can't afford a new machine on a fixed income to run MSFS) It was my home field for many years. I was flying lowly GA birds from San-Val, while lusting over the free cookies and bizjets at the Clay Lacy FBO. That swimming pool looked mighty inviting on a hot summer day. I hope the 94th Aero Squadron gets represented correctly. I spent many a pleasant Saturday evening there playing with my band.

Edited by mslim
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2021 at 1:01 AM, B747man said:

 

Thanks for the info. I'm glad that stuff is still being made for P3D.  MSFS looks amazing, but I just don't have a PC that can handle it.

 

On 9/17/2021 at 12:50 AM, mslim said:

Count me in. I've seen the screenshots from MSFS version and I'm very chuffed. (I too can't afford a new machine on a fixed income to run MSFS) It was my home field for many years. I was flying lowly GA birds from San-Val, while lusting over the free cookies and bizjets at the Clay Lacy FBO. That swimming pool looked mighty inviting on a hot summer day. I hope the 94th Aero Squadron gets represented correctly. I spent many a pleasant Saturday evening there playing with my band.

 

I am running MSFS on the same ancient PC (2500k / GTX 1070) I had P3d and XP11 installed on. MSFS is running much smoother than P3d and XP11 ever did on this machine and also its performance is much better and this with much higher settings (if comparable at all) and much more complex weather.

So having a not state of the art PC is no excuse for not installing MSFS.

 

One thing you might consider is adding RAM. I have 32GIB installed. But this is overkill IMO and RAM is not that expensive.

 

PS: I have no intention to let this become another "my sim is better" thread. I just wanted to encourage you.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 12:26 PM, Taph said:

Hi wolfko,

One question if I may what bandwidth do you have on your internet connection? any idea how much it uses when you fly?

 

Sorry for my late reply Taph. I only saw your question now. Our bandwith is 80 Mbps. This is shared among the 5 of us in the family. So mostly when I am using MSFS at the same time my wife is streaming Netflix videos, our two boys playing online games on their Playstations or also streaming videos and our daughter downloading music or just surfing on instagram. I connot tell you how much data MSFS uses during a flight (maybe others can?). That is of course depending on the settings (e.g. resolution) and on the area one is flying in. But although the bandwith is shared between the five of us, I have never exepienced any problems of having not enough bandwith for MSFS. I only have received an autogenerated message once that I am not connected to the Internet and that the flight session will continue in offline mode. But this was only due to server problems of my internet provider.

 

There is a counter within the UI telling how much data one has used within a month (I guess calender month). This counter said I had used 151 GIB of data as per yesterday. I am not sure if this are only download data or if there are also the data included which are derived from my SSD.

 

I hope this helps. :)

 

Cheers, Wolfgang

Edited by wolfko
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...