ESSB Stockholm-Bromma Airport. A little thank you note.

1 hour ago, EasternT3 said:

Great shots Marcus, seeing the static Falcon and Gulfstream makes me wish they were in sim to fly into Bromma :) 

Yep that Falcon would be a lot of fun!

1 hour ago, EasternT3 said:

Great shots Marcus, seeing the static Falcon and Gulfstream makes me wish they were in sim to fly into Bromma :) 

thanks! And yes it is very close now :)

• Like 1

I want to place an uno reverse card and flip the thanks to you! All the hard work that has gone into this airport can not be described with words. To see my home airport in msfs was one of my highest wishes before this project was announced. Now a dream come true. The release is now close, and I can't wait (probably my most used phrase by now) to get this airport in my sim. Price doesn't matter. Shut up and take my money.

Med andra ord Marcus, stort tack!

/KaptenPanna

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KaptenPanna said:

I want to place an uno reverse card and flip the thanks to you! All the hard work that has gone into this airport can not be described with words. To see my home airport in msfs was one of my highest wishes before this project was announced. Now a dream come true. The release is now close, and I can't wait (probably my most used phrase by now) to get this airport in my sim. Price doesn't matter. Shut up and take my money.

Med andra ord Marcus, stort tack!

/KaptenPanna

tack själv, sådant här gör ju ens dag att höra :) 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Which photo were you thinking about?

This one where the sign says 30 Y5 https://forum.orbxdirect.com/uploads/monthly_2021_09/8.jpg.cfe76cfe6e34a514f55ccde159cf947f.jpg compared to the font that are used IRL all over the world http://www.airsafe.cn/uploadfile/2015/0914/20150914052045905.jpg

14 minutes ago, Henrik N said:

aha! Havent thought about that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, will look into it for future projects 

1 minute ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

aha! Havent thought about that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, will look into it for future projects 

Nemas problemas, just glad to help! :D Btw, wasn't Visby supposed to join Bromma in this release or will it come later?

Stunning Marcus...stunning! So much detail in these shots....I saw The Lady in Red, I saw what looked like some kind of interview or newscast from the Best Western balcony, all kinds of super looking billboards and ads, details galore on the actual buildings of the airport, the tarmac...I could on. This looks to be quite the scenery package :) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Stunning Marcus...stunning! So much detail in these shots....I saw The Lady in Red, I saw what looked like some kind of interview or newscast from the Best Western balcony, all kinds of super looking billboards and ads, details galore on the actual buildings of the airport, the tarmac...I could on. This looks to be quite the scenery package :) 

thank you so much! And yes there is a lot of content, just the shopping mall behind the airport would be enough content for a normal airport project i feel haha, looking forward starting on something new.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Cool! I live in Norrtälje since a few months, nice with all the helicopters flying by.

well now im drifting off topic, anyhow yep visby is on its way :)

Oh that's nice! Norrtälje is a really beautiful town with the nature just around the corner :D

I'm really looking forward to Visby as wellB)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mikee said:

Amazing shots Marcus ! Looking forward !!

It looks 100% ready to me :)

Finish this one , so we can have the rest of your beautiful sceneries ported to msfs :)B)

Thanks mate! My part is done, just so you know how close we are :)

10 hours ago, KaptenPanna said:

Is that Visby? Pog!!

Yep Visby! Wanted to add those helicopters in the original P3D release and finally got around to do it.

• Like 2

Amazing what one misses when one is buried in the bowels of a P3D v5.2HF1, Envtex & Rex 5 Sky Force shot gun marriage.

Time consuming & eventually somewhat futile.

But to the important matters: Bromma

Stunning approach, (shot 1) 

Fidelity & detail everywhere.

I even checked the Braathens Regional Airways ATR 72 registration & it matches shot 14.

Nice touch.

I see The Lady in Red has company. The Lady in Blue. A kebab fan, no less.

Waiting patiently for this one. :banghead::)

Septuagenarian patience is a thin commodity.

Every new day is a surprise!

TTM

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Thomas B said:

Jättesnyggt Marcus, snart så. Then all we have to do is wait for ESNN Sundsvall

/Thomas

And Ö-vik, Kramfors, Skellefteå, Arvidsjaur, Lycksele, Vilhelmina, Gällivare, Pajala, Kiruna, Luleå, Östersund :D Meeeer Norrland till folket!

• Like 2