Misplaced signs & runway lights at UUEE

flyinggizmo

Hi. I've purchased Moscow UUEE but noticed that the runway centreline lights are not aligned with the centreline markings.

Also taxiway signs are in the middle of runway exit turnoff points. ( Rwy 24L   A4 turnoff )

I can't imagine they've allowed the product to be released with these errors so more likely something wrong at my end.

Appreciate it if you could look at the attached Screenshots, Log & scenery ini and advise.

Many thanks ......

1.jpg

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

2.jpg

Edited by flyinggizmo

It appears you have double or additional markings etc in your pics as though there is another version underlay.

All your lines are duplicated but offset in comparison to my shots in the below pics.

Take your first pic above and compare to my pic below and you see you have both faded lines plus fresher looking lines side by side.

Your last pic shows a lot of duplicates yellow lines and duplicates "48" compared to my shot at the same location.

I have placed UUEE on the top of your scenery_packs to see if that makes any difference for you.

If not I suggest 2 options:

1, Rename your Custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery.x and make a new Custom Scenery folder.

Drag and drop UUEE and Global Airports into the new folder. Make sure UUEE is above Global Airports in the scenery_packs.

Try a flight at UUEE and see if the duplicated markings still appear.

If they do, uninstall and reboot PC. Reinstall and test again.

scenery_packs.ini

My pic vs your 1st pic, same location:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.f361aa1ad9975eac2a5402462b964bdd.JPG

My pic vs your last (3rd) pic:

Capture3.thumb.JPG.0d898f50195f741b6f668459359d21b4.JPG

Thanks @Jon Clarke   I've found the attached page on their forum that implies some Mac files have to be substituted but I haven't a clue what they're talking about.

I've removed SFD Global but that didn't make any difference. I installed the airport via Orbx Central so don't have access to those Mac files anyway. 

I agree that 2 airports are being merged together but I've tried everything including your suggestions with no success.

Any other ideas?

Many thanks ....... Don.

1.jpg

I am going to need to ask others about this as I have no knowledge in this regard and very little knowledge in regards to the workings of Mac

I would additionally suggest that you also seek clarification from the Devs at DD to explain in layman's language what is required and post the pics you sent to me to them to show the problem.

I don't know if @Ed Correia or @Nick Coopercan offer any additional advice?

Hi @Jon Clarke I made a new custom scenery folder as you advised but the problem was still there.

However I then uninstalled UUEE and turned off the PC, then re-installed & it's working fine now.

My question now is, what do I do next ? How can I get it to work in my original Custom scenery folder with all my other addon airports etc.

Appreciate your help Jon, it's a strange one indeed!    ...... Don.

Got it sorted now Jon. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

The problem was the positioning of the "DD_Z_Moscow_City_XP" file that is installed along with the UUEE airport.

It wasn't being recognised properly by a certain program and it was incorrectly positioning it at the bottom with the meshes.

I've now forced it to a position directly underneath Global Airports and it's depicting the airfield perfectly now.

Orbx Central actually installed it correctly initially but once it was moved to the bottom of the .ini file the problem became apparent.

Thanks again ....... Don.