Pilot Plus EGGD Bristol International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator released

PP-EGGD-MSFS-BANNER copy.jpg

One of the busiest airports in the Southwest of the UK, this ultra-realistic version of Bristol is brought to you by Pilot Plus.

Bristol International Airport is one of the largest airports to serve the south-west of the UK hosting the likes of easyJet, TUI, Ryanair and Jet2. The airport is built on a former RAF base and has continuously expanded over the last decades; increasing capacity to meet the growing passenger demand. With a fun approach, an elevation of 622ft and an iconic sloped runway the airport is known as foggy bottom among the pilot community.

The Pilot Plus rendition of Bristol Airport is the most accurate available for flight simulation. No detail has been missed. The extreme visual fidelity of this airport boasts realism and authenticity, immersing you within the atmosphere that has been captured of the real airport. The airport and close surrounding area include high-resolution terrain of 1-metre resolution, capturing the iconic runway slope and every small bump for a life-like experience.

Beyond the weather influenced glass of the terminal you will discover a full interior, beautiful by day and by night. Bristol Airport is truly next generation.

Buy_Button.png

$25.99 AUD

Sales tax will be calculated at checkout where applicable.

US$18.81 | €16,00 | £13.73

USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

Customers with EGGD for P3D or XPL in their OrbxDirect account are eligible for a 25% discount.

Forum_D.jpg

Forum_B.jpg

Forum_C.jpg

Features

• An ultra-realistic rendition of Bristol Airport
  • Precise terrain of 1-metre resolution, inclusive of accurate runway slope
  • Full high-resolution PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
  • Dynamic rain on terminal and tower glass
  • Full exterior and interior of terminal and control tower
  • Realistic and accurate night lighting throughout
  • Latest high-resolution ground imagery and airport layout
  • Includes Mendip Transmission Station

Forum_D.jpg

Forum_B.jpg

Forum_C.jpg

Buy_Button.png

$25.99 AUD

Sales tax will be calculated at checkout where applicable.

US$18.81 | €16,00 | £13.73

USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

Customers with EGGD for P3D or XPL in their OrbxDirect account are eligible for a 25% discount.

• Like 5

We are super excited to get Bristol out to all of you and hope you enjoy the airport as much as we have enjoyed working on it!

Make sure to tag us in any screenshots or video of you at EGGD - we love seeing what users get up to! :D

Edited by Pilot Plus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pilot Plus said:

Yes! - We have handed over the files to the marketplace team so hopefully won't be too long to get it onto the marketplace for both PC and Xbox users

Amazing news, thanks! One happy Bristolian! :)

• Like 1

Thanks Pilotplus for this release. Unfortunately there is an inherent poor performance which appears to lack optimisation. Very laggy when moving camera around. It’s the only airport in my collection that has performance issues. I have a high end machine so that’s not the issue. Would be grateful for continued efforts to optimise performance please. It has loads of potential so hoping can be improved. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 7:02 PM, AndyWsays said:

Thanks Pilotplus for this release. Unfortunately there is an inherent poor performance which appears to lack optimisation. Very laggy when moving camera around. It’s the only airport in my collection that has performance issues. I have a high end machine so that’s not the issue. Would be grateful for continued efforts to optimise performance please. It has loads of potential so hoping can be improved. 

Just a quick note to advise that my previous issues experienced have now been entirely resolved with the latest update offered by PilotPlus. Thanks to the developers, this is an awesome product which I can now fully appreciate now that is fully optimised. Thank you :-)

• Like 2

• Orbx locked this topic