older Orbx airports to MSFS 2020

flyboy333

7 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

which ones are you waiting for?

all of them :P

It would be nice to have an updated roadmap for some of the airports due to come over - there's been a lot of instances where another developer has rushed in and done an airport for MSFS that Orbx has a really good version for P3D / FSX...    I've bought at least 2 ( and almost 3 ) airports, then found out there was an Orbx version on the way a few months later. I would have preferred to wait and get the Orbx version - but didn't know it was in the works... and I'm not going to buy 2 versions of the same airport for a slightly better version, unfortunately. 

KMRY, KTVL, KACK, KBHB, KEGE, KJAC, KPSP, KSAN, KSTS, KTEL, L35 would all be on my short list, and that's just the US ;)

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I ask because I had thought that we had done almost all of the payware ones.

The freeware airport pack is not going to be done for reasons already explained

and those inside the regions are already being gradually worked on but there are

hundreds of them.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

For MS2020:

I'd like to enter a plea for KACK..  Also, maybe for a new development, KISP... 

I'm a big "Wings" fan and it was pretty cool being able to fly in/out of Nantucket in a 1981 C402 like they did in the show. Would LOVE to see it in MS2020 glory! 

As far as KISP; I'm a Long Island native and have flown in and out of MacArthur Airport many times via USAir and SouthWest; would love to see that done as well! Being as it is also close to Block Island, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, I think would be a nice complement to those airports as well! ;) (MacArthur Airport) Another developer has done KISP but it is pretty basic... Would love to see an Orbx version/treatment.

Thanks for considering! 

Robert