Throwback Thursday !

mikee

5 hours ago, wolfko said:

Maybe there have been too many moaners after the last Throwback Thursday release.

If you mean "constructive criticism", and I'm sure you do, then I'm glad they took it on board. Low-effort releases from Orbx cheapens the brand.

• Like 4

Men I'd love to see EGTF one day in a Throwback Thrusday

tumYfy1.jpg

My favorite small England airport

I has something special

I feel great when staring at it

Is it the C? :lol:

No, seriously, it is really cool the enviroment there.

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2

On 8/21/2021 at 4:56 PM, Ed Correia said:

Well, much more than 3, we have a number lined up in development.

Would love to see your NZWR or NZGS from Prepar3D make their way to MSFS to compliment your NZ Mesh. Just throwing it out there! :P

Edited by zkdos
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Everybody wants something for free or as cheap as they can get it, this whole thread is full of nothing but complainers, get over it !!!!

Just my opinion, but this whole d**n website is getting harder and harder to want to visit anymore!!

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Kodiak73 said:

Everybody wants something for free or as cheap as they can get it, this whole thread is full of nothing but complainers, get over it !!!!

Just my opinion, but this whole d**n website is getting harder and harder to want to visit anymore!!

Utter nonsense…. I asked if any Throwback airports would be coming along because I want to enjoy as much of the Orbx catalog in MSFS as possible.   I didn’t  ask for free or cheap, I’m interested in Orbx releases for MSFS and if the Throwbacks are a way to get more of them then I’m good with that. No complaints here except for having to read your baffle.  Perhaps part of the reason why “this whole d**n website is getting harder and harder to want to visit anymore”.   

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Kodiak73 said:

I really can't see any complainers in this thread, nor anyone asking for cheap or free products, just people asking if about more airports under this branding. I don't get your negativity.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Kodiak73 said:

It seems you don't know, what Throwback Thrursday is about.

• Upvote 1