4,000 Holes

lifejogger

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Interesting title for this historical settlement. I think we have similar ones in the Ruhr area.

And much more I like the memory of great music, thank you John!

Thanks for commenting Gerold, I have always been A Beatles fan!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Awesome shots John and I LOVE the Beatles reference.  I learned exactly why Lennon created this line through Sirius XM radio on the Beatles channel.  Fascinating story of this song lyric.  At the time Lennon read a newspaper article saying there were so many pot holes in the roads that if they filled them all it would fill the Albert Hall.  That's so cool.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Awesome shots John and I LOVE the Beatles reference.  I learned exactly why Lennon created this line through Sirius XM radio on the Beatles channel.  Fascinating story of this song lyric.  At the time Lennon read a newspaper article saying there were so many pot holes in the roads that if they filled them all it would fill the Albert Hall.  That's so cool.

Thanks Jack!!!!  I still have all the vinyl Beatles Albums but I do not have a working record player.  But I do have all of their albums on CD. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Thanks Jack!!!!  I still have all the vinyl Beatles Albums but I do not have a working record player.  But I do have all of their albums on CD. 

Cool!  I bought their entire iTunes catalog a couple of years ago.  And get this, it makes me sick, when I was a teenager I had on vinyl, the white album on white vinyl.  I imagine that would be worth a fortune today.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, lifejogger said:

I do not have a working record player

John, it is very cheap to get record players with USB or bluetooth connection nowadays (from chinese production, of course, and by far not as solid as you know from our past). Or you take a vintage one and buy a pre-amplifier to connect with your current audio stuff.

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

John, it is very cheap to get record players with USB or bluetooth connection nowadays (from chinese production, of course, and by far not as solid as you know from our past). Or you take a vintage one and buy a pre-amplifier to connect with your current audio stuff.

Thanks for the advise Gerold!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1