EGGD Bristol International For MSFS: Teaser

A sneak preview of Pilot Plus Bristol International for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

Bristol is a large project for the team, every asset has been carefully crafted making the airport truly authentic and realistic. The previews below give you a glimpse of how fantastic the final product will be, whilst we perfect the final touches.

We can't wait for you to see this for yourself and we're sure Bristol will become your new base in MSFS!

PreScreen2.thumb.jpg.8760c4bb57bd7d1cdf318bc89badcda7.jpg

PreScreen4.thumb.jpg.9117e010bef3b0dbd5c3d62704ea75a8.jpg

PreScreen5.thumb.jpg.9d26c5f473a77bc4074978567405e0e4.jpg

PreScreen3.thumb.jpg.b00488ee0c5a8ffcb0e72f9ea5efe06b.jpg

PreScreen1.thumb.jpg.a441727d4378bd51a10892790512b835.jpg

EGGD-2.thumb.jpg.f8b28fc2e5be1cc7ab32b2b198f5fe8b.jpg

EGGD-4.thumb.jpg.9601b7f22083c0acf86b8817587bfb05.jpg

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Lee H said:

Yes!

13 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb, can't wait, this is my local, I have your other versions too......literally downloading your London Oxford now......

11 hours ago, AnthonyS said:

Looking superb!

13 hours ago, futurebreadmachine said:

This looks incredible. May I just ask, is the first pic a render or a pic in sim?

Thanks guys for all the comments! :D We are very excited to get this one to you all!

The first 4 previews shown are taken directly in the simulator, no additional weather/enhancement plugins used and just the EGGD Development build installed. The latter are obv course asset renders from our texturing suite.

Also, all previous owners of Pilot Plus EGGD Definitive for either P3D or XP11 will recieve an upgrade discount upon launch.

• Like 3

• Orbx featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

PP have posted on Avsim they expect to release this on 27th Aug, I'll have to wait until Monday as I am away for the Bank Holiday here in the UK, apparently the sun is coming out too....look forward to seeing others posting shots whilst I am away....

42 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

@Pilot Plus I’ve seen/heard you have EGGW on your development plan but I’m hoping for the future you’ll consider EGNX, EGCN and EGNJ, 3 great airports with a fair bit of traffic.  (Albeit I’m a bit biased as they are my locals)

Thankyou for your suggestions,

We are yet no officially announce any of our future airport projects! - the latest will always be found on our roadmap: https://pilotplus.io/roadmap/

• Like 2

• Orbx locked this topic