Nunner - NZ issues

Nunner

Having eventually migrated from FS9 to FSX I am slowly learning different issues. Not a complete novice but willing to learn. 

So I recently purchased the packages available for NZ but have found to my dismay that certain smaller airfields are not set up for AI aircraft. I notice that some have no runways but have parking spots that are not connected.

Is there a simple way to activate these airfields or it is what it is?

If it is not possible is there a definitive list showing the airfields that are not set up for AI.

I'm writing a new up to date set if plans but am keen to set up plans for only those active AI airfields. I have tried simple mods but end up with frustrating elevation,terrain type issues.

Thanks

Hello,

I have found a file that seems to solve the problem for at least the South Island.

You should put it into ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTX_NZSI_05_SCENERY\scenery

From memory, this was deliberate at the time, to allow customers to search for 

small airstrips themselves, as they would have to in the real world.

FTX_NZSI_Unlisted_Airstrips.BGL

On 7/30/2021 at 9:23 AM, jpreou said:

Pretty sure there is a North Island file too - when I get back into my computer this afternoon I'll see if I can find it.

...and here it is.

I also have the CSV files that can be imported to PlanG so that both the South Island and North Island airfields and POIs can be 'found' and used for flight planning.

I can't vouch for the reliability, security or accuracy of these files and they are provided 'as-is' with no responsibility accepted on my part!  :)

Worked for me though...

_readme.txt FTX_NZNI_Unlisted_Airstrips.BGL