Will the Orbx scenery backs benefit from the Sim Update 5/Xbox performance improvements?

I am thinking of purchasing multiple Orbx city scenery packs for MSFS on my Xbox Series X.  

Anyway, the question I have is will the current scenery packs be able to take advantage of the performance improvements in SU5/Xbox Series X version of the simulator?  For instance, if I buy the Sydney pack, will it run fine on the Xbox Series X performance-wise, or will the Sim start stuttering on an Xbox Series X with the scenery packs?

TIA

I think it is fair to say that every built-in scenery, and every freeware or payware scenery will benefit ultimately for the performance improvements in SU5. There are no performance improvements on Xbox since this will be the first version for Xbox and it will be the baseline by which to measure future performance gains on that platform. No one today can tell you if some scenery under every scenery will be 100% free of stuttering, but scenery developers have learned a lot about MSFS performance over the past year and I would expect that any such issues on Xbox will likely be addressed quickly. My own expectation is that there will be none with the Sydney pack on Xbox on launch, but that's just an educated guess. We'll all know within 24 hours of launch just what kind of performance MSFS on Xbox provides and until then, it is guesswork.

• Like 1