There is a problem installing Orbx CENTRAL

P3DV4 is installed and started normally. When Orbx CENTRAL is installed and started in administrator mode, the display shows that P3DV4 cannot be found  

An error occurred while attempting to write to the registry.  You may need to run Central as an administrator."  

·         Hello, can you be more specific? For example, what does SIM turn on or off? Does this have anything to do with the operating system? This has not happened with previous operating systemsThe game has been loaded many times, but I can't recognize it

·         Thanks for helping

Hi

The P3D Client is the module shown in the below image, you can uninstall it, and when it asks you to deactivate it, say no. But you will need the P3D download on you PC to reinstall it, which will be the second image.

Then start your sim, which is the simulator called P3Dv4, and shut it down after you open the default flight.

Then start Orbx Central.

P3D Client.PNG

P3D Download.PNG

Hello, and thank you for answering my question.  

I don't know if my understanding is correct, first install P3D and delete the client, then need to start P3D?  Or reinstall the client and restart?  

What step do you mean to say "no" when it asks you to deactivate?  

Do I need to disconnect from the Internet to launch Orbx Central?  

Could you tell me the specific steps?  

Thanks a million!  

Good evening, I reinstalled P3D according to your suggestion and successfully launched the game, but I still could not find the simulator when loading the Orbx central.  In the third picture, select P3DV4 for the first item. What should be selected from the following items?  

1.png

2.png

3.png

5 hours ago, renjun903 said:

Hello, and thank you for answering my question.  

I don't know if my understanding is correct, first install P3D and delete the client, then need to start P3D?  Or reinstall the client and restart?  

What step do you mean to say "no" when it asks you to deactivate?  

Do I need to disconnect from the Internet to launch Orbx Central?  

Could you tell me the specific steps?  

Thanks a million!  

Hi

Are you running your PC in administrator mode? If not please do, and turn the user account settings off.

First uninstall the P3D client.

Then reinstall it.

Please leave your PC connected to the internet.