Introducing the Gateway of India - Landmarks Mumbai for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

Great to see the fascinating architecture of Mumbai - and to get the option of moving around there without the notorious traffic jams.

Nevertheless Mumbai is incomplete without the life on the street, the masses of cars, rickshaws, bikes and all the pedestrians. Which would bring all computers to its knees...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great to see the fascinating architecture of Mumbai - and to get the option of moving around there without the notorious traffic jams.

Nevertheless Mumbai is incomplete without the life on the street, the masses of cars, rickshaws, bikes and all the pedestrians. Which would bring all computers to its knees...

Not to forget the odours.-_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Absolutely fantastic. Being a resident of Mumbai, I must say you guys have outdone any other developer working on digital assets for the Indian subcontinent. Had goosebumps reading through the post, can't wait for the 23rd. A small request to fellow users to buy the addon legally to support the massive efforts of people working on this project.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, BrianV said:

Hope we might see a few airports in India and Sri Lanka too.

100% agree, I think it may be slightly harder getting the right data/imagery but I always hope we'll see more in areas that are not Western Europe/North America 

2 hours ago, sidnov said:

A small request to fellow users to buy the addon legally to support the massive efforts of people working on this project.

Never a doubt from a lot of people, just a shame a minority abuse developers hard work

• Like 2

What's the difference between a Cityscape, Landmarks Pack, and City Pack. Are these tiers for the level of content in the add-ons?

For example Sydney cityscape is obviously on another level in terms of content compared to the other city add-ons.

These landmarks packs are by far the best value in flight simulation these days. The value for money is outstanding. Absolutely love them and delighted that you are focusing on a wide range of cities and not just the usual places. Will be an instant purchase from me the moment its released.

2 hours ago, Kevin980 said:

Does the Orbx desktop app have like a "notify me when this releases" option? :D

Hi Kevin

Yes, they offer this service. An e-mail is sent to you when the product is launched

In this case this one has release date tomorrow so if you are up until midnight (here is 21:51) you'll see it landing

I got Brisbane around midnight on its launch day

I think you can set or tick something in Central for the notifications

I'll search and will revert

The video is out so the product it just about to land

Cheers

Carlos

Hi again

Here you are

kk1sDvK.jpg

Edited by carlosqr

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Kevin

Yes, they offer this service. An e-mail is sent to you when the product is launched

In this case this one has release date tomorrow so if you are up until midnight (here is 21:51) you'll see it landing

I got Brisbane around midnight on its launch day

I think you can set or tick something in Central for the notifications

I'll search and will revert

The video is out so the product it just about to land

Cheers

Carlos

Hi again

Here you are

kk1sDvK.jpg

Oh that's convenient.

I should have turned these on during installation then.

Thanks!

• Like 1