The HQ of the most famous airline

Stillwater

Awesome Gerold. Y'all should've called ahead and I would've had the beers ready. Hilda got all excited and was gonna made sammiches with a generous schmear:wacko::P of Jacks famous Fish Haggis:P. Or mebby not so lucky if you did. Well there is always next time:D. Cheers k

• Haha 2

On 7/16/2021 at 8:44 AM, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots Gerold.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

On 7/16/2021 at 8:50 AM, wain71 said:

lovely shots there Gerold.....

My pleasure, Wayne.

On 7/16/2021 at 1:01 PM, Bermuda425 said:

An epic journey crossing infamous places. And yep, Jack would have his fun under over and under that bridge. The DC-3 is superior to needing jetways :)

So many greatly designed scenic places in such a close neighborhood in this area. And indeed, the DC-3 is cheaper in ground service use than these fancy mdern birds.

On 7/16/2021 at 1:39 PM, boetie said:

That's a great flight Gerold, flying over our Orbx forum friend's territories. Once again, a meaningful flight. Thanks for sharing mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you Graeme. Given the big number of Orbx users we could make a long trip with virtual visits...

On 7/16/2021 at 3:56 PM, flyingleaf said:

Awesome Gerold. Y'all should've called ahead and I would've had the beers ready. Hilda got all excited and was gonna made sammiches with a generous schmear:wacko::P of Jacks famous Fish Haggis:P. Or mebby not so lucky if you did. Well there is always next time:D. Cheers k

Ah, lecker schmear and beer... there must be a next time! Though I am still not totally convinced of the fish haggis :D!

On 7/16/2021 at 4:35 PM, lifejogger said:

Great flight and super shots Gerold.

Thank you John!

On 7/16/2021 at 6:18 PM, Taph said:

Your definitely improving my geography Gerold, nice set

My pleasure Taph. Whenever you visit the forum you can claim "training purposes"...

On 7/16/2021 at 8:20 PM, BradB said:

Fine set of shots Gerold and a nice tribute to our beloved Mule Team Air . BTW you can send all that rain you are having our way . Stay safe my friend . :(:)

Thank you John, and we all enjoy the Mule Team adventures. Well, it is more adventurous for their passengers.

We got more and longer summer rain than ever in central Europe, and the american west coast seems to get hotter and dryer weather with more intense bushfires. It appears that the usual mixture has gone lost.

On 7/17/2021 at 4:24 AM, adambar said:

Excellent shots Gerold! :)

Thank you Adam!

On 7/17/2021 at 10:50 AM, mikee said:

Very nice shots Gerold :)

Thanks a lot Mikee.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, shermank said:

Hi Gerold,

Considering your love for the DC3, you will feel right at home with us at www.dc3airways.net

Sherm

Director PR

Thank you for your comment & suggestion Sherm.

In fact I vary my planes nearly between each and every flight, even between STRG-E planes for low&slow and study level planes. Means I do sightseeing just as often as "professional" appearance.