Introducing YBBN Brisbane International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Orbx Brisbane YBBN v2 for FS 2020 looks awesome.

It would be very good to see Orbx prioritise, develop and release many more Orbx large Australian airports for FS 2020.  I think you would sell vast quantities to existing loyal Orbx customers and also new Orbx customers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, captainbluesky said:

It would be very good to see Orbx prioritise, develop and release many more Orbx large Australian airports for FS 2020.  I think you would sell vast quantities to existing loyal Orbx customers and also new Orbx customers.

I agree, although I think we're nearly there for major airports, we need Melbourne, Cairns, Canberra, and Perth (although there is Anoxos's version) and then the smaller Airports like Broome, Alice Springs etc

Edited by EasternT3

4 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

I agree, although I think we're nearly there for major airports, we need Melbourne, Cairns, Canberra, and Perth (although there is Anoxos's version) and then the smaller Airports like Broome, Alice Springs etc

And... Golden Coast :rollmyeyes:

There's also an Adelaide airport coming shortly, but don't know about its quality

Dom

5 hours ago, captainbluesky said:

I agree need to go back to their roots as there are so many European airports so they should stick to NZ and Australia as there are so few!

19 minutes ago, MasonDominique said:

There's also an Adelaide airport coming shortly, but don't know about its quality

Dom

Forgot about the GC, looking at adelaide screenshots and watching the aviationlads youtube trailer, it looks good.

Hopefully as NZA Sim is a partner they'll do a few more of the bigger AU/NZ airports (and we have NZAA coming in August)

• Like 1

Axonos are releasing YBCG very shortly. I would say this month or next. It is very close. Then all we need in YMML and us Aussies are just about sorted with the major airports. 

11 hours ago, MasonDominique said:

Dom

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Forgot about the GC, looking at adelaide screenshots and watching the aviationlads youtube trailer, it looks good.

Hopefully as NZA Sim is a partner they'll do a few more of the bigger AU/NZ airports (and we have NZAA coming in August)

NZA have just announced their latest project is going to be NZWN wellington. That with FlightBeams NZAA Auckland is going to be amazing for some long hops when we have some decent long haul airliners to fly around in.

YPAD Adelaide by Impulse simulations is amazing, released 2 days ago. Even includes modelled interior. Something I don't see with Orbx YBBN. Looks like a port directly from P3D. (which I don't really mind) still looks pretty decent IMO

Edited by I2icho84
  • Like 4

Looking forward to the release, it's looking awesome. 

To me I wouldn't mind to see more major airports around the world from Orbx like Frankfurt am Main for example. To complete my OZ memories, all that's missing is Alice Springs, Ayers Rock and Cairns. 

Kind regards. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 8:03 AM, MasonDominique said:

Dom

Adelaide is out already in their site as well as Nelson for NZ, they'll be in Orbx in time

But yes, it would be nice to see some shots first by an user

Edited by carlosqr