first test flight after last weeks CTD.......

wain71

So after suffering from CTD's last week I have been updating / checking system and sim and addons......this flight is my usual test flight from EGGD to EIDW, Aerosoft A320, REX SF, all scenery Orbx including TE and both airports are Partner ones, fps locked at 33 didn't go below 30 the whole flight, VRAM was around 3.3 to 3.7, I have 8 available....here are some shots ......

y4mbccxXOIAYjyKWKbSD17EcmKue3QEUHnyX71TL

y4m2w1STV_qgcL4-X814Izdv2IFXjArBJPtIG4ta

y4mchz7-jLbIeDvEYUSvF_MblJiXmYbYx9SGKBrz

y4mMUcwarPA4oaAAv1xPKHpdjs_LY0cI-1xjuKtX

y4m7dB8OeeRnI8jrv_QD1Q2zMs7lbtsb_dqAo_G1

y4mLB_iRrllEbm1nz46flpQeEwYFH3SBXe48pQ6e

y4mnrPj8dnpkjtSQnu-d3C6Ziyju4oZvcm4l2YL4

y4mf6TSqxIvSAZt9rzpR-UVIkzEWxFDOJ7DrijjG

• Like 7

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

thanks for the positive comments, 5.2 is looking really good now with the help of Orbx and friends....

I think (current P3D platform) is a very serious challenger to MSFS as being perceived as the Top of the Heap.  This clearly taught me a lesson...to not count P3D or even XP11, as down on the boxing ring mat, and the 'count' being taken over them.   Not any more!  This 'Boxing Match' ain't over with MSFS's debut, and I have P3D v5.2 HF1 visuals on my hard drive to prove that...:)

Edited by Orbx Flyer
  • Like 2

You took great screen grabs that go further to show off just how different and amazing P3D v5.2 HF1 truly is.  I still have no clue as to how L.M. pulled this off as a 'step up version number, and not as a major rewrite of such as putting out P3D 6.x.  So...why could they not have released THIS version as the R.T.M. v5.x?!?!?   I just smile over stuff like that...and I'm sure others do as well, if they even think along those lines...