Avanti Chicago

Great shots and tour, Eric. I keep my fingers crossed you get your heat problem solved.

PS: The problem of your reverse plane is that the ventilators do not cool your engines. Maybe you have to fly forward to get better performance?

• Haha 1

On 7/10/2021 at 5:22 PM, Stillwater said:

Great shots and tour, Eric. I keep my fingers crossed you get your heat problem solved.

PS: The problem of your reverse plane is that the ventilators do not cool your engines. Maybe you have to fly forward to get better performance?

Hahaha. Well, sims are immersive but if I start getting feelings of a heat wave come out out my screen, we are in trouble.

Thank you Gerold! I hope so too. It might be I need to clean the inside of my device, or it could be that the power lines in our current flat are not giving improper power output causing the overheat.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:24 PM, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

I hope they bring the Avanti to MSFS, I want that bird so bad in our sim.   Looks great.   :) Nice choice of Locale.   :) 

Thanks John. Hope so too for your sake. I remember being jealous of some FS2004 guys because their rig looked particularly good with one aircraft-scenery constellation. But I think the benefits of the new sim make up for the this little shortcoming, eh? :)

• Like 1