Xplane 11 keeps crashing

Is there any way to do a manual install of Orbx scenery as my xplane shuts down when i try to use Uk scenery i've reinstalled the scenery also done file verification and i'm on a wired internet connection.

Screenshot (46).png

Edited by Grollie

There is no option to manually install. The  downloads consist of many dozens of zipped files that need extracting and all the orthos textures are shipped as jpg files that need converting to dds format. Orbx Central does all those processes.

The message is typical of not having enough free disk space available.
Please read the link  and ensure you meet ALL the requirements.
Particular attention needs to be made to the references to free disk space both on the disk to which downloads go into your Temp folder and the free space required for the installation.
Guides on how to move your Temp  folder if required are also in the link.
Failure to convert the files is a strong indication of not enough free disk space on either the C drive where Windows places your Temp drive by default, or the drive you are wanting to install on. 

See this link and pay particular attention to the free space requirements for both drive to which your downloads go onto, by default into the Temp folder on C drive. You may need to move the Temp folder to a larger capacity drive.

Also the free space required on the drive to which you are installing the addon onto.

@Nick Cooper Please move this to the Support section for XP11 as it is not a Bug. Thanks.

Thanks Jon for reply i have no disk problems. I havee over 400gb left and as far as i'm concerned it is a bug Nick when it's down to Orbx and how it processes the download.

Edited by Grollie

Jon I've tried using Two different slave drives to no avail. I think Orbx aren't giving me the full downloads for these areas. I've also reinstalled fully the data and still getting same file error so i'm not getting this file from Orbx. I have found the file in it's folder so it's Orbx not picking it up. So how do i get in touch with Orbx to sort this problem out? Thanks again 669460607_Screenshot(48).thumb.png.cf47ca1a939d6e7331a96f5effae82c0.png

Screenshot (49).png

Edited by Grollie
New screenshot

Jon i've about %0gb on C drive but that's an SSD for Windows 10os I've used E drive as temp folder that has over 700Gb free. I Uninstalled everything then deleted the files manually frojm Xplane and the back up files did full reinstall now it seems to be running fine so have assumed that it's a corrupt file from Orbx. Thanks for help and advice Jon.

Glad to hear it os all sorted now.

a full reinstall is always the best option, but many customers have lousy internet and take many hours or even days to complete a download of the size that the Trye Earth addons are.

Happy flying:)