a little help needed

ok so I have 2 issues atm I just reinstalled MSFS2020 but Orbx central see's the old location not the new one and I tried to sync but if I install something it goes to the old location and I want Orbx central to see the new one? 2nd issue I installed the AU liveries pack for A32NX but they dont show up? I searched for A32NX aircraft figuring I might have to install a new aircraft but still no luck or I have not got it right please point me in the right direction on these issues thanks

Colin

Hello,

thanks.

Orbx Central takes the location from the last entry in the UserCfg.opt file.

InstalledPackagesPath "G:\Microsoft Flight Simulator" is mine.

You should check and see where yours points to.

You can find the file in

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache.

I have this problem, and I also have X-plane and Prepar3D. What I have to do is select a different simulator (like Prepar3D) from the menu at the top of Orbx Central and wait for those products to load, then back to the menu to select MSFS where I now see 2 selections for MSFS, when I hover over the selections it shows the 2 locations and I just select the current location.

Location.jpg

37 minutes ago, AndyM01 said:

I now see 2 selections for MSFS, when I hover over the selections it shows the 2 locations and I just select the current location.

Hello,

presumably you actually have two separate installations and two separate entries in your UserCfg.opt file

as Orbx Central also  needs to see the MSFS files before it will recognise the simulator.

It is possible to have as many as you wish but hardly desirable.

Here, I have told Orbx Central that there are nine.

In fact, there is only one and eight shortcuts.:)

1.jpg