PAJN Elevation pot holes??

I search the forum for solution to the aircraft sitting in hole at PAJN airport. I got a support anwser saying to start at runway end then go to gate to be on top of ground instead of below it. I tried at runway end my plane was under ground and I then moved to anoter location still under ground. I have the FTX Southern Alaska install, would that cause elevation issues. I know its a sloped run way but I have other sceneries installed and I don't sit inside hole. Is there a solution to fix this? If not then I rather remove the PAJN airport  and go back to default. Even though I'd be upset about it.

regards

19 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

do you mean PAKT?

If so, it required Orbx Pacific Fjords before it will work as intended.

If you do mean PAJN, that does indeed require SAK but it does not have a sloping runway.

Okay then There's a problem with the PAJN airport elevation because my plane is beneath the ground at every position. Is there something I can do to fix this? If I remember there are no parking positions a PAKT, I could only start at either runway end.

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

PAJN requires SAK.

Please try verify files for both products.

If that does not work, please try reinstalling, SAK first and then PAJN.

Thanks.

Okay I will, but should I uninstall both first first then reinstall. Or just re install on top of installed sceneries. Also should I try gettng the most recent download versions of sceneries. I believe the versions I have are dated 2010.

Thanks again

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the answer to all your questions is yes.

The up to date versions are 1.15 for PAJN and 1.61 for SAK

Thank you Sir

I reloaded both sceneries and all looks good. Cool thanks. quick question was PAKT designed not to have parking positions intently?

Hello,

PAKT was a special design to allow the slopes.

The two parking spaces worked in FSX but for a reason that was never found, did not work in P3D v2 or v3.

In P3D v4 and v5, once again, they work.

However, Pacific Fjords must be installed.

11 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

PAKT was a special design to allow the slopes.

The two parking spaces worked in FSX but for a reason that was never found, did not work in P3D v2 or v3.

In P3D v4 and v5, once again, they work.

However, Pacific Fjords must be installed.

Okay thanks for clearing info up. I have Pacific Fjords installed, I just noticed looking at PAKT AP file. It show parking but at the airport. But in the sim there's only runway start points.

Thanks again for your help