Correct Or Not For Scenery List Order

Aharon

Shalom and greetings tech support,

After buying Southern Alaska Region Base and few Orbx airport sceneries, I installed some of them via latest version of Orbx Central into my FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 set in Windows 10 Pro.   When I looked at the preferred order of airport sceneries in FSX scenery library, I was so surprised to see all Orbx products, Orbx region bases, and Orbx libraries being listed as first on top of the scenery list.  Before this installation, all my previous Orbx products were always in bottom of the scenery list just above FSX default sceneries but below all other airport sceneries and ground texture sceneries by other software companies.

Is this new order arrangement correct or do I have to spend considerable time moving all Orbx products back to bottom of scenery list just above FSX default sceneries but below all other sceneries by other software companies in FSX scenery library?

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

22 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

please open Orbx Central and go to its Insertion Point page. Set the insertion point as recommended on that page and all will be well.

@Nick Cooper,

That trick works well and it restores to everything the way I want!! Thanks for great tip and answer.

Funny thing is that when I installed the new version of Orbx Central to replace very old Orbx Central that refused to work, I naturally assumed that the installation of the new version of Orbx Central would automatically copy all settings from very old inoperable version of Orbx Central.  Apparently  I was wrong and I did not know that I had to change settings in the new version of Orbx Central to meet my needs and requirements.

Once again, thanks for answer

Regards,

Aharon