XPlane 11 crashing with Orbx GB South

cs_123

Hi
I've recently purchased the GB South version of Orbx's XPlane 11 Scenery, however it keeps playing up in the sense that every time I try to start a flight in an area covered by the scenery, the entire sim crashes and sends me back to my desktop (I'm using a Steam version of XPlane for reference). I have a feeling the problem is something to do with the Scenery Packs.ini file, as if I move the code around randomly in that file, the sim sometimes tends to start after doing so. I have seen videos in the past of others editing this file to place the Orbx ABC files in order below the Global Airports file, however I have tried this and the problem of the sim crashing still occurs. For reference, my Mac specs are as follows:
macOS Big Sur v 11.2.1
MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
Memory: 16GB
XPlane 11 Steam Edition.
If any others have had this problem and have been able to rectify it, please let me know. Many Thanks.

Welcome.

Please attach your scenery_packs.ini file for me to look at and also you XP 11 log file so i can see if it is reporting any errors.

Please make sure they are attachments and not photocopies. All True Earth addons should be in the A/B/C sequence and just under Global Airports, so there is something else wrong.

@Nick Cooper please move this to the Support section as it is not a Bug. Thanks.