Cityscape Sydney MSFS Update.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a small note to say well done to Frank and the Orbx team for the Sydney update.

I think I can say that Sydney is the best City in the whole of the MSFS world thanks to Orbx.

Vancouver, Canada could be second if Frank/Orbx are up to the challenge - Please. :)

• Like 2

Wow, amazing work on this scenery, love it. If you'd shown me this a few years ago and said that's how flight simulation was going to look in 2021 I would have said you were dreaming!

Great to see the Manly ferry too, my daily ride :) (when not in lockdown and working from home :()

• Like 4

I just tried the patch released about 30 minutes ago to see if the frame rates improved.  I'm happy to say it's much much better.  I was getting rather good frame rates flying at around 1000 feet towards the harbour bridge, opera house, and City Centre, and my frame rate barely dipped below about 45 FPS.  Granted I was flying the A5, but I don't remember the Cityscape Sydney ever being this good.

Well done with the patch.  

• Like 1

Great improvement after the patch. After taking off from YSSY, I virtually don't see any fps dip flying around the harbor and downtown. Very well done, Frank!

I've had several Sydney City sceneries over my flight sim carreer, and they were always cutting edge at their time, but usually hard on performance. This one is a real showcase  of what can be done in MSFS, visually as well as performance-wise.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, big improvement and just love the extra detail. I haven't got a clue what

my frame rates are but it is back to being dead smooth and my coffee that

is kept warm on top of my computer case is back to it's optimal temperatureB)

Thank you so much Frank and keep up the good work, Sydney City Scape is

right up there with the best.

Kevin

These images are great.

I purchased Cityscape Sydney through the Microsoft Store.

Please how soon will these updated images flow through to a the sim, using update content option. Content Manager says Cityscape Sydney current version is 1.0.0 from initial release 9 Oct 2020.

On 7/14/2021 at 5:51 AM, yosydney said:

Please how soon will these updated images flow through to a the sim, using update content option. Content Manager says Cityscape Sydney current version is 1.0.0 from initial release 9 Oct 2020.

It's already in today's development update, so I'm expecting it to be in the store soon if it's not in already.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/july-15th-2021-development-update/