Before purchasing

A thousand apologies but I am completely new to the Orbx world, I want to buy just Key West for XPlane11, my query is, what is Orbx Central? is it another scenery that I have to purchase in order to be able to use Key West, or is it just an installer file and can i just install key west and nothing else?

And also, I have the Miami airport of Nimbus KMIA V2, if I wanted to also buy Orbx TrueEarth US Florida HD, are all these products including Orbx KEYW Key West fully compatible with the Nimbus KMIA airport scenery too?

Thanks!.

Edited by Billy the Kid
  • Like 1

Welcome.

I just answered another post about Nimbus KMIA and TE Florida here:

The Nimbus KMIA should not be affected by Orbx Key West but as to it's compatibility please check the Nimbus forums where they were issues in the past but i don't know if they were resolved by Nimbus

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Welcome.

I just answered another post about Nimbus KMIA and TE Florida here:

The Nimbus KMIA should not be affected by Orbx Key West but as to it's compatibility please check the Nimbus forums where they were issues in the past but i don't know if they were resolved by Nimbus

Thank you very very much Jon for your reply!!, I would also ask you if you know if the Nimbus KMCO- Orlando and VerticalSim KTPA - Tampa airports are fully compatible with Orbx FLORIDA HD without issues.

Thanks!