Jump to content

Airport in the Sky


lifejogger
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, John Mac said:

Wonderful, very real looking shot John!

John.

 

  Thanks John.

 

16 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Super view John, very realistic.

 

Glad you like the shot Martyn

 

13 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Great capture John, the lighting engine in MSFS is superb

 

Thanks Tim and yes it is.

 

10 hours ago, adambar said:

Great looking shot John! :)

 

Thanks for the nice comment Adam.

 

6 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

That's a superb one, John!

 

Glad you like it,

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You've got it all wrong John!

 

The conventional wisdom is that you start with "ho hum" and then lead up to utter perfection !

 

Get with the program :lol::lol:

 

But if you are going to do things in reverse order, it simply doesn't get any finer than this :)

 

Cheers

Pete

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, renault said:

You've got it all wrong John!

 

The conventional wisdom is that you start with "ho hum" and then lead up to utter perfection !

 

Get with the program :lol::lol:

 

But if you are going to do things in reverse order, it simply doesn't get any finer than this :)

 

Cheers

Pete

 

I have had a lot "ho hum" in my time but sometimes I get lucky....  thanks for commenting Pete.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

 

I have had a lot "ho hum" in my time but sometimes I get lucky....  thanks for commenting Pete.

 This isn't "lucky" John. For me , it is pure artistic genius and excellence in a screenshot. :)

Sorry if that was conveyed incorrectly

Pete

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, renault said:

 This isn't "lucky" John. For me , it is pure artistic genius and excellence in a screenshot. :)

Sorry if that was conveyed incorrectly

Pete

 

Not at all Pete, I actually think it is a pretty good screenshot.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

One very nice shot John! Is this the entrance on the non-airside? Don't know how to say this in English...:)

 

I believe this is the entrance to the terminal from ware the Aircraft are parked.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...