KBLU and 74S in P3Dv5

First, many thanks for the recent releases of airfield P3Dv5 compatibility updates. Much appreciated.

After updating both P3Dv5 and PrDv4.5, I have just two observations, one at KBLU, the other at the bridge near Anacortes.

At KBLU, I am seeing two "seated" figures, but both are displaced from any of the picnic tables. (go to N39 16.46, W120 42.53, Alt 5292, Mag 5) This seems to be the case in P3Dv5, which is TE based and P3Dv4.5, which is NA based.

In P3D5 only, at Anacortes I am seeing two versions of the Deception Pass bridge. (go to N48 24.60, W122 38.91, Alt 390, Mag 119) The Anacortes addon is not excluding the TE POI version. I can remove the addon POI using the Anacortes control panel, but I prefer the addon version and doing so removes other addon POIs.

Can someone confirm and, if so, is it possible to add an exclude to Anacortes to remove the TE duplicate?

Thanks in advance.

Charles

18 hours ago, chasordod said:

The Anacortes addon is not excluding the TE POI version.

Hi There.

A while back I posted an exclude file for this and a few other duplicates (I think the hospital was also duplicated and some objects at the refinery).

It's in the following thread and will hopefully also work in v5.

[noted] Duplicate Bridges near 74S with TEWA - PREPAR3D® V4.x Support Forum - Orbx Community and Support Forums (orbxsystems.com)

All the best,

John

Many thanks, Graham, for the revised xml - KBLU figures now seated comfortably.

Hi John. Can confirm that your exclude for P3Dv4 works well in P3Dv5. Had a good look around and have not found any duplicated objects. Appreciate the guidance.

Best wishes,

Charles