Landmarks London City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Hi 

Love the pictures, you really are a screenshot genius.

Am I to presume they are of the future update for London City which has been discussed else where in these forums. If so WOW!

Edited by paulk
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NicolasA said:

The update is available? 

Yes, update is already available on Orbx Central. If you bought it directly in the sim, you will have to wait until Microsoft publish the update.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, coxo2436 said:

that because it is a real life photo

Apologies. I didn't bother checking because you didn't state that image wasn't the sim. So, you are indeed correct because now I have taken the time to take a quick flight over the City of London. @Jon Clarke Could you please pass the info on to whomever can rotate the Walkie Talkie building to face the correct direction? I know it should be posted in the bug report section.

3 hours ago, Badl4ndz said:

Could you please pass the info on to whomever can rotate the Walkie Talkie building to face the correct direction? I know it should be posted in the bug report section.

I put this issue to their zendesk.

I also posted it to their forums. Please press the vote button on the followin link so that they can recognize the issue.

Sky Garden building in London is facing the opposite direction - Bugs & Issues / Scenery - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

5 hours ago, ssy523 said:

I put this issue to their zendesk.

I also posted it to their forums. Please press the vote button on the followin link so that they can recognize the issue.

Sky Garden building in London is facing the opposite direction - Bugs & Issues / Scenery - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I have done as requested 

40 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

I will ask the devs to comment. many Asobo landmarks were kept so i am unsure if this is an Asobo issue or something for Orbx to look at.

Thanks Jon. I initially assumed the asset was created by Orbx.

• 2 weeks later...

London heliport EGLW is incorrectly shown after the 2.1 update, there is now a building where the main helipad should be (the one the goes into the river), also the buildings that surround it have never been shown at the correct height, guessing that Orbx have never modeled these buildings but as a user who does not use photogrammetry as it makes everything look post holocaust it would be nice if these buildings could be modeled along with the correct modeling for the main helipad at EGLW, and modeled as solid as there are many of us using H135 helicopters in the sim.  In addition The Royal London Hospital, although nicely modeled is not a solid object so as a helicopter user I am unable to land on it and that nice ship near to Greenwich has a helipad on it but as it's not a sold object I can't land on that either.