Question on Aeroplane Heaven

Louis

I noticed Orbz is now partner with Aeroplane Heaven. I'm thinking of getting the Sebreliner  jet from the 60's , but not sure of their product quality, but assuming if Orbz grabbed onto them they must be pretty decent. There some aircraft outfits out there who put out aircraft like puppy mills and I don't want any part of them. Since i don't know anything about these guys I'm just seeing if someone here has experience using their products . thanks Louis - Alberta     

I have a number (6) of their aircraft and enjoy them - and since I am not crazy about

super class standard aircraft - the enjoyment of flying them is more important - especially the old birds that 

they are very good at reproducing  -and since the Sabreliner is in that category - you can bet

it will be a good one - although - not an aircraft in my sights  at the moment

I am looking forward to their Spitfire 5 in MSFS

50 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

They have quality stuff Louis, and as John said, "old birds". I have their Avro Lancaster, Hawker Typhoon, and Grumman F3F-2 all great aircraft and well detailed.

Don

Too right Don

That Hawker Typhoon is a Powerful Beast with Grunt and I prefer it to the Spit and Hurricane from AH

The Heinkel is interesting - all gauges in German of course - and this one over the approaches

to London was 70 years late

london 2.JPG

When I used to leave  the Thunder Bay flying club to go home in Thunder Bay around '70 going for my commercial license, there was an 'ol  Beech 18 on the corner. As far as i know i don't think there is, but  maybe there is a real good model for our sim ,it would have to be a real good model before I'd buy it though .

Archived