Conflict of sims

Hi guys,

Not sure if you will agree with my thoughts, love YBBN update P3Dv4, love Brisbane city update MSFS, but I can't understand why we now have a great YBBN, but a terrible Brisbane city, and  a great MSFS Brisbane city but a terrible YBBN. Would it not have been better to update one sim say P3Dv4/5 Brisbane city, and then MSFS YBBN airport, than have them both half done in each sim?  Just my slant on it. 

Don 

20 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I think you both are simply defining a work in progress that is not yet complete.

Thanks Nick, didn't know there was one, hadn't seen any progress reports, but as you would know, I don't get to spend a lot of time here these days, so may have missed them.

Don

On 4/2/2021 at 2:34 PM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Thanks Nick, didn't know there was one, hadn't seen any progress reports, but as you would know, I don't get to spend a lot of time here these days, so may have missed them.

Don

you also said --- "but I can't understand why we now have a great YBBN, but a terrible Brisbane city," sic - "for P3D"

Neither have I Don  - and I'm here 2 or 3 times a day:) - signs of a Mis -spent retirement maybe:ph34r:

Archived