Re-install Australia V1 after install Version 2

christiaan

Have FSX

Had Australia version 1, bought Australia V2 & Brisbane V2 ( for P3D) to be ready if and when I get a new computer.

Tried the scenery yesterday but this gave texture issues. As I do not want to mess up my present FSX flight simulation I decided to re-install version 1.

However Version 1 is not showing up in my Orbx Central. Before I installed the version .2 I read  on the forum that re-install was possible as they are two separate products.

Please advice how I can get my original product back.

Doug, thanks for your reply but I think you misread  my question.

I uninstalled V1 then installed V2. I want to remove this version  and re-install my original V1 scenery.

However V1 is no longer showing in my Orbx Central.

I have not got AU Holgermesh, and the Tasmania Demo.

Can I use my original DVD's to reinstall Version 1, if so what do I need to do disable V2.  Because at this moment I can not enjoy V2 because I need a new computer.

In the meantime I like to put back version V1.

I have Adelaide from AU Scene & Sydney from Fly Tampa.  Do I need to put these above Orbx or under in the scenery library,  I feel disappointment about losing my

V1 but I do have the box version, so it must be possible to put V1 back.

Hello,

you can use your original DVD, if like mine, it comes with a licence and was not a DVD version of a Flight Sim Store wrapper, as those no longer work.

You would need to just uninstall v2.

If I were you, I would make sure that the DVD will install before I ran uninstall.

Archived