YBBN v2 bugs

B77X

5 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

Are you using Envshade? I can see the same on my PC  too. Just have a look at my video at the beginning of this very thread. But at the moment we can just hope for the service pack to show up. 

What service pack are you referring to.  I just did a check on Envdir and it installed updates to Envtex and Envshade but the issue still exists.

No, unfortunately I could not determine the cause for the Envshade problem. However, with more than a hundred payware airports is YBBN the first that is giving me such a problem. Thus, I am not sure if it Envshade is the one to blame here.

Regarding the service pack I was referring to an update of Brisbane. Some weeks ago I read in the forum that this is in the works. And frankly speaking is this desperately needed. The modeling and the textures of the building is lovely. But the quality control, the attention to the ground layer and other major features do not live up to the Orbx standards we know from Jarrad, Marcus, Misha or Matteo to just name a few. :(

14 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

No, unfortunately I could not determine the cause for the Envshade problem. However, with more than a hundred payware airports is YBBN the first that is giving me such a problem. Thus, I am not sure if it Envshade is the one to blame here.

Regarding the service pack I was referring to an update of Brisbane. Some weeks ago I read in the forum that this is in the works. And frankly speaking is this desperately needed. The modeling and the textures of the building is lovely. But the quality control, the attention to the ground layer and other major features do not live up to the Orbx standards we know from Jarrad, Marcus, Misha or Matteo to just name a few. :(

Hopefully a fix for these is released soon. Such a shame some massive things made it through beta.

Stirling

4 hours ago, stirlingday said:

Hopefully a fix for these is released soon. Such a shame some massive things made it through beta.

Stirling

Not quite sure why you think it's something that should have been picked up in Beta testing.  We use Stock standard P3D V4 and V5 installs for testing, so if a third party product causes issues that's something that needs to be sorted out post release.

3 hours ago, John Dow said:

Not quite sure why you think it's something that should have been picked up in Beta testing.  We use Stock standard P3D V4 and V5 installs for testing, so if a third party product causes issues that's something that needs to be sorted out post release.

I’m talking about some of the things mentioned in this post and others. Especially the dynamic lighting, missing taxi signs, taxiway lines that don’t even connect.  

Archived