UKLL Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport MFS

Hi there, fellow pilots, I'm happy to post some previews of the upcoming airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator - UKLL/LWO. 

Welcome to the City of Lions - Lviv in Ukraine, located in the geographical heart of Europe. Danylo Halytskyi International Airport "Lviv" is the biggest airport in Western Ukraine. Its route network consists of more than 60 destinations across Europe and Middle East.

For the Euro-2012 championship the new air-terminal complex was built at the airport. New terminal "A" with a total area of 39 thousand square meters has 9 departure gates, 4 of which are jet bridges, 28 check-in desks, 18 passport control checkpoints and 12 aviation security control checkpoints, and all of that is modeled in this scenery for you to enjoy.

Key Features:

• Terminal Carcass made with AutoCAD to almost identically replicate the real building

• Custom Animated Jetways with dynamic hood to perfectly fit any airframe.

• Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt

• ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP (On-line ready)

• 2021 layout

• Custom night lighting

• PBR textures for every object

• Optimized LODs and textures for smooth performance

• Animated vehicles on aprons

• Default ATC/Traffic integration

• Parallax Window Mapping for a visual “3d Interior effect”

• Lviv Arena, Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant, Socar Gas Station included

Expected release is next week on Friday, April 2nd at a price of 21,99 AUD. (16,99 USD).

slider1.jpg

slider2.jpg

slider3.jpg

slider4.jpg

slider5.jpg

slider6.jpg

slider7.jpg

slider8.jpg

slider9.jpg

slider10.jpg

slider11.jpg

slider12.jpg

slider13.jpg

slider14.jpg

slider15.jpg

slider16.jpg

slider17.jpg

slider18.jpg

slider19.jpg

slider20.jpg

slider21.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic!

Flown into Lviv airport many times - and I also experienced an aborted takeoff there !!

This will be a first day purchase for me - and I will review it in a video on my YouTube channel (VirtualAirlinePilot).

And as I have said elsewhere - complete the Ukraine airport set by doing Kharkiv too please!   Another major International airport in eastern Ukraine with flights to Egypt and elsewhere.....

Looking forward to this.

Thank you,

regards,

Lee

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BAW9DV said:

Fantastic!

Flown into Lviv airport many times - and I also experienced an aborted takeoff there !!

This will be a first day purchase for me - and I will review it in a video on my YouTube channel (VirtualAirlinePilot).

And as I have said elsewhere - complete the Ukraine airport set by doing Kharkiv too please!   Another major International airport in eastern Ukraine with flights to Egypt and elsewhere.....

Looking forward to this.

Thank you,

regards,

Lee

I will have to see whether it makes sense since Kharkiv is quite far from Europe, might not be worth the effort unfortunately 

3 hours ago, pyreegue said:

I will have to see whether it makes sense since Kharkiv is quite far from Europe, might not be worth the effort unfortunately 

Really?

Kharkiv is Ukraine's second largest city with a population of over 1.5 million people!  The airport is such a major location that Ukraine International flies there from Kyiv twice daily - and three times in the Summer months (before Covid).

Then there are services to Sharm-El-Sheikh and Marsa Alam in Egypt, as well as other places.   It is a very important airport in Ukraine, just as Lviv is.

Sorry, I do not wish to argue with you at all.   If you are unable to do this, I understand - but please make no mistake, this airport has a lot of history behind it and is just as important as Lviv.

Kind regards,

Lee

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BAW9DV said:

Really?

Kharkiv is Ukraine's second largest city with a population of over 1.5 million people!  The airport is such a major location that Ukraine International flies there from Kyiv twice daily - and three times in the Summer months (before Covid).

Then there are services to Sharm-El-Sheikh and Marsa Alam in Egypt, as well as other places.   It is a very important airport in Ukraine, just as Lviv is.

Sorry, I do not wish to argue with you at all.   If you are unable to do this, I understand - but please make no mistake, this airport has a lot of history behind it and is just as important as Lviv.

Kind regards,

Lee

Im judging based on my previous experience with X-Plane sceneries, I made UKLL and UKHH for that simulator, both freeware. UKHH got ~2K downloads, UKLL got ~7k.

31 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Im judging based on my previous experience with X-Plane sceneries, I made UKLL and UKHH for that simulator, both freeware. UKHH got ~2K downloads, UKLL got ~7k.

I understand.

Like I said - I'm not judging here, nor casting any aspersions.   I am extremely grateful for what you have done so far.   Kyiv and Odessa are exemplary scenery products!  Excellent!    I will be buying Lviv on release.   And if you choose to do Kharkiv, I'll be buying that too - and encouraging it in my videos.

It is very easy to make the case for Kharkiv as I have already done.   But in the end, it is entirely up to you.

But my thanks go to you for whatever you do - the work is exceptional!

Thanks for listening.

Regards,

Lee

Great news, we’re all set and ready for release this Friday at 1200 UTC. There will also be an event on VATSIM with an air bridge between UKLL and UKOO, come join us on this amazing event. In the meantime, stay safe, best wishes to all of you. 

Edited by pyreegue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, pyreegue said:

Great news, we’re all set and ready for release this Friday at 1200 UTC. There will also be an event on VATSIM with an air bridge between UKLL and UKOO, come join us on this amazing event. In the meantime, stay safe, best wishes to all of you. 

Ok,

So I think you have answered a question I posted elsewhere! :-)

I will be buying this - and reviewing it and hopefully joining the event too!

Regards,

Lee

27 minutes ago, BAW9DV said:

Ok,

So I think you have answered a question I posted elsewhere! :-)

I will be buying this - and reviewing it and hopefully joining the event too!

Regards,

Lee

It’s only a matter of time until all of Ukraine is represented in MFS. Hope this answers your question. 

• Like 1

It’s only a matter of time until all of Ukraine is represented in MFS. Hope this answers your question. 

Hello Viacheslav,

My question elsewhere was how to participate in the Event because the scenery for UKLL is not yet available - but now I realise that the scenery will be released on Friday at 12:00GMT.   With the Event beginning at 17:00GMT.

Not sure if I will be able to take part given the short time frame, but I will try.   But I also want to review the UKLL scenery in a video on my site.

I really hope that you are considering other parts of Ukraine.   There are sizeable airports with daily flights from Kyiv to Kherson, Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk, Cherkasy and Vinnytsia to name but a few.   But for me, Kharkiv is the one I really want - I have friends there and I visited seven times in 2019 before Covid so I have wonderful memories of flying into Kyiv from London Gatwick, going up to the Elephant Pub in the International Departures level and having one of their great Burgers!  Then heading downstairs one level for the 55-minute flight to Kharkiv....

Take care,

Regards,

Lee

9 hours ago, BAW9DV said:

Hello Viacheslav,

My question elsewhere was how to participate in the Event because the scenery for UKLL is not yet available - but now I realise that the scenery will be released on Friday at 12:00GMT.   With the Event beginning at 17:00GMT.

Not sure if I will be able to take part given the short time frame, but I will try.   But I also want to review the UKLL scenery in a video on my site.

I really hope that you are considering other parts of Ukraine.   There are sizeable airports with daily flights from Kyiv to Kherson, Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk, Cherkasy and Vinnytsia to name but a few.   But for me, Kharkiv is the one I really want - I have friends there and I visited seven times in 2019 before Covid so I have wonderful memories of flying into Kyiv from London Gatwick, going up to the Elephant Pub in the International Departures level and having one of their great Burgers!  Then heading downstairs one level for the 55-minute flight to Kharkiv....

Take care,

Regards,

Lee

I surely am, there’s a lot of work to do and I’ve got something up my sleeve. I’ve seen your reviews and those are amazing, thank you for what you’re doing.  

I surely am, there’s a lot of work to do and I’ve got something up my sleeve. I’ve seen your reviews and those are amazing, thank you for what you’re doing.  

Thank you Viacheslav,

Very kind of you to watch my videos and I thank you for your kind support of my efforts.

Waiting for Lviv! :)

Lee

Viacheslav,,

Thank you for supporting my efforts.  Glad you liked the video.   

The product really is excellent.   Here's hoping you'll do Kharkiv !! :lol:

Have a great Easter!

Lee

• Like 1

• Orbx unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xanys said:

Good morning, i'm having big issues with UKLL. I wanted to do a flight from Lviv to Instambul but it's impossible. When I press fly, it loads normally and then it crashes.

Hello, what version of MFS are you using right now? I've just updated to the latest build and it works flawlessly. 

7 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Hello, what version of MFS are you using right now? I've just updated to the latest build and it works flawlessly. 

Currently i'm using the last version, but I think it's one of the mods I have installed. I will later check wich one is.

On 3/28/2021 at 3:18 PM, pyreegue said:

Maybe was the sim...

All the products you've made are outstanding, great quality. So, we already know that any addional one you make for MSFS will be a great asset and will be more than welcome which ever you chose to do.

Cheers

Carlos

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Maybe was the sim...

All the products you've made are outstanding, great quality. So, we already know that any addional one you make for MSFS will be a great asset and will be more than welcome which ever you chose to do.

Cheers

Carlos

Thank you for your words of support, another great airport is in active development. 

Здравствуй! Отличная работа! Уже  приобрел данный сценарий. Хотел узнать, что будет в будущем либо за отдельную плату за : rollmyeyes: сценарий аэропорта UKKK жуляны Киев спасибо за ответ

1 hour ago, Dzubko26 said:

Здравствуй! Отличная работа! Уже  приобрел данный сценарий. Хотел узнать, что будет в будущем либо за отдельную плату за : rollmyeyes: сценарий аэропорта UKKK жуляны Киев спасибо за ответ

Hi there, thanks for your words of support! Currently, EGPH is in development. 

• Like 1