The latest Orbx Central update has lost one of my purchased products GCTS

BrianV

Hi, after the latest update of Central, GCTS has oddly been removed from "my products" in P3Dv5 Central.  Please check if there is a problem with the MK-Studios airports perhaps by the appearance of LPPT Lisbon. I would very much like to get my Tenerife South back. 

Similar issues for me, too.

P3Dv5 "My Products" shows both GCTS and GCXO as owned and installed, "Store Europe" shows same, but with an additional GCTS entry showing not owned.

I have not installed into P3Dv4 but "My Products" shows neither GCTS nor GCXO listed, but "Store Europe" shows GCTS not owned and GCXO is not listed. At present, it looks as though I would have to buy GCTS again to install to P3Dv4. 

Looks as though something is amiss here. Enough to confuse me, anyway.:smile:

Charles

I have made the 2 GCTS products in the Discover page more discoverable now.

image.png

Note that the MK-Studios version of GCTS which is available on OrbxDirect is for P3Dv5 only whereas the Digital Design version is for P3Dv4 and P3dv5.

Thanks Ed.

I was not aware that there were two different GCTS products. It is not obvious when just scanning the product lists in "My Products" and "Store Europe". Is it possible to differentiate these, as you have now done on the Discovery page?

Anyway, all is clear to me now.:smile:

Charles

Archived