TEGB Central Menai Suspension Bridge

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes I was flying over the bridge at about 800ft and noticed a bus disappearing through the bridge so I went lower to investigate and discovered the vehicles from the island side were all disappearing.  I then paused and went to circle view option and could see the road underneath the bridge more clearly so took a screen shot. I then looked at the landward side and all the roads seemed to be a bit of a mess. The only payware airport that I have near this is an Orbx one at Caernarfon EGCK. For information runways are set to follow contours in X-Plane settings. 

@clorgaa  --  Well that sure is a corker. Could you look inside the "Menai Bridge (MOD)" folder and tell me how many folders and files are inside?

And could you also tell me what the folder "__MACOSX" is inside your "Custom Scenery" folder and if it should it be there?

Menai mod folder attached. Well I hadn't noticed the MACOSX but it is some files for flags of united states library which I have installed. I don't think is should be there as it is for an Apple I think so have removed it. There is a proper folder for this library installed

files.jpg

Archived