LIEO & LOWI - Statics planes can be removed ?

Hi,

I've purshased this two airports LIEO and LOWI, and they are awesome ! Congrats.

But, I don't like the statics airplanes... So is it possible to remove them ? How can I do ?

I'm flying with IVAO or VATSIM and don't want other planes that the ones on the ATCnetwork (IVAO or VATSIM)

And second thing, the textures of theses planes are not good... (HIGH settings in my game). Normal ?

Thanks ;)

On 2/26/2021 at 3:04 PM, oneworldflyer said:

This is annoying for us who fly online.

I agree, I don't mind some at larger airports as it brings life to them if there's no other online traffic but it's frustrating at say Burbank Terminal 1 (might be 2) that has 5 gates and 3 are taken by statics, yet the other terminal has 11 gates and only 1 has a static

2 hours ago, wolfko said:

Isn't it possible to ask for a certain gate when flying online?

Yes but sometimes when an event is happening it's not possible and those extra gates taken up by statics could be useful

Hello,

on the subject of static aircraft, at LOWI there is only one on the airliner section,

which should not present a problem.

There are only four at LIEO, looking at the airport layout in the simulator, that leaves

eleven spaces for airliners.

Very few (none?) real world airports of this size are set up for events that involve a tour

by more than eleven airliners wanting spaces all at once.

10 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Very few (none?) real world airports of this size are set up for events that involve a tour

by more than eleven airliners wanting spaces all at once.

Tbh Nick, you're right (sorry if my reply wasn't the best, probably why I shouldn't write posts just before bed). The likeliness of most Orbx airports being overrun by VATSIM traffic is quite small (although I have seen it happen), this probably sounds stupid but I like to replicated flights down to the gate they use and sometimes that gate is used by a static, silly I know.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:04 AM, oneworldflyer said:

This is annoying for us who fly online.

Of course it would be very annoying for those of us who don't to have an empty airport. Hopefully changes will be made by Asobo that allow us and/or the airport developer to configure that setting to our liking. 

15 hours ago, Seanmo said:

Of course it would be very annoying for those of us who don't to have an empty airport. Hopefully changes will be made by Asobo that allow us and/or the airport developer to configure that setting to our liking. 

Contrail have an option where you can select or deselect static aircrafts on their latest Linate scenery so it’s possible. I have had installers too where you can select whether you want statics or not. I am no scenery designer but Looking at the files I think it involves having 2 bgl’s, one with statics and one without and you can then switch between the two. So it looks like it’s down to  a scenery designer rather than Asobo.

Archived