Burbank - Bob Hope add-on not working

After the last MSFS update my Burbank Bob Hope add-on is no longer working. Just getting some weird looking grey shapes. I uninstalled and re-installed several times with no avail.

Also, I cleared out the scenery cache. When the add-on is not installed, I am getting the default buildings/scenery. I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

If I was asked to guess, I would say that is a photogrammetry addon that has excluded the Asobo version of the airport.

It certainly is no part of the Orbx product, all of which is made up of models that do not melt in that way.

This is the default, gate A3:

1.jpg

and the Orbx version.

2.jpg

I am baffled. Everything cleaned out, no add-ons in community folder. Default airport is fine. Installed Burbank into community folder with Orbx Central.

Just does not work. I have a GB internet connection that works fine. Will install Munich add-on now to see if nit works.

Success. As I started adding my add-ons to the system again, I decided to omit a few freeware products. I have no earthly idea what I did to get it fixed. My best guess is that something went wrong with my "MSFS AddonsLinker" utility I am using.

Thank you all for your help.

Archived