Emmsie health scare.

Iain Emms

Gosh Iain, it's your computers central processing unit that you are supposed to speed up

not your own:unsure: Thank goodness you have received great medical help pronto.

Thinking of you on my side of world and wish you a speedy recovery.

It will be nice for you to be back home now. Take care.

Kevin  

Sorry to hear about your health scare, Iain, but glad that you're back home and have medication and a health plan to help you get well. Praying for you. Take care! :)

(And thanks for posting that beautiful sunrise photo!)

Recently had the same diagnosis, Iain.

My cardiologist has me on restricted liquids - not more than 1.5 litres per day, plus diuretic in addition to other medication.

Can't even have more than 1 beer - Bugger !

Thank you all very much home now and tired but on the mend nothing like having you stuff around you and Ayiesha is being a fantastic daughter even sorting the big amount of tablets I now have to take daily  like the song Things can only get better and im sure they will.

cheers 

Iain 

nice to hear you are home Iain, take good care of yourself and make sure you do what the Docs say.......heart issues are very scary I know from experience but with care and meds we can get along nicely...all the best to you sir....

On 2/13/2021 at 6:13 PM, wain71 said:

nice to hear you are home Iain, take good care of yourself and make sure you do what the Docs say.......heart issues are very scary I know from experience but with care and meds we can get along nicely...all the best to you sir....

+1

On 2/12/2021 at 8:23 AM, Iain Emms said:

Thank you all so very much for your kind wishes I'm fine and will be making some life style changes regarding work but nowt will change here believe me its fantastic being part of the Orbx family here.

cheers 

Iain 

"There'll soon be sunny skies you'll think will never end."

My very best wishes Iain.

Hi Ian, so very sorry to hear of your heart problem but for the present time you are in the best place for treatment.

As one who has had three heart attacks and a stent as well as having heart disease I know too well how this may have hit you.

When the time comes for you to return home do not try and carry on as you left off, tiredness will be a pain the the backside but with the right medication you will be fine. 

Just don't try and do too much, I am sure every-one here will understand if you do not make as many visits here as you normally do.  I still get tired but now have learnt how much I can do before resting.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Kind regards

Nigel.

I just read your post Iain as I normally mainly look at the Community Screenshots forum.

Wishing you all the best for your health, lifestyle changes and outlook.

'Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return'.

Archived