Emmsie health scare.

Iain Emms

Well then chaps I thought I would let you know here on the forum I know some of you have noticed I'm not doing what I normally do here on the forum but I'm in hospital at the moment having been brought in and then diagnosed with Arterial Fluctuations my heart rate was going a bit fast around 175 beats a min.

Now I have been diagnosed with heart failure which is where the heart isn't pumping blood around your body at full whack I will be on medication now for the rest of my life but thats a small price to pay.

As you all know I love being here on the forum but at the moment I only have my phone with me in hospital so I can't do a lot of things I normally do here but hopefully I will be home in the next day or so.

In my self I feel great just get tired easy  at the moment but hopefully that will get better with the medication. 

So onwards.

Cheers 

Iain 

Take our best wishes, Iain. You're certainly in the heart of the Orbx community, not only for your legendary "last shots" but also for your kind and friendly contributions.

Stay safe and best regards, Michael

Take care of yourself young man.

You have been "Mr Orbx" to me ever since you provided kindly encouragement for my first attempts at screenshots. 

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and for getting back home soon.  And what a gorgeous picture :)

All the very best

Pete

Sorry to hear this, Iain.  Take it easy and put yourself first from now on.  I have a similar problem, and the medication and lifestyle I was put on is such that I’m back to normal and I don’t really think of it much.  Get well soon,

Kev

Hi Iain. 175 beats per minute...wow, I get that when I put my Rift S on and fly into Orbx world! Great news that you're - hopefully -  home today. Take Care - we'll be patient and wait for more of your wonderful screenies when you're fit and well again,

Don

Archived